Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Octavia & Nathan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 1:07 pm

I'm so glad we're on the same page seriously <3

And right now megan and steven because I really want to stay true to 4ever. I don't even want to consider the veto being used at that point, and just cross that bridge when we get there but just know you're never going up if I win.

How about you?
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 1:12 pm

I feel like if we dont do something soon we're going to be the ones out as much as I'd like to be loyal. So if a veto is used and i’m HoH, id be more than happy, but I would be putting Steven and Megan. I hope that doesn't sound like rude of me but there's only 3 more evictions until final 3 theres no time for bad moves

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 1:19 pm

No I see what you're saying, those are just my initial thoughts but it's definitely not set in stone and open for discussion. I see that it's important we take the opportunity when it presents itself yeah.

I think it's vital that one of us win this HoH, I'm gonna try my hardest.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 1:23 pm

Same! I’m not opposed to it but I would throw them up
on the block right away. And I will be trying my hardest with this too!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 1:33 pm

Yesss this is great!!
There's so many scenarios right now but whatever happens my main goal is for us to both survive this round.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 1:49 pm

Exactly, you're my #1

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 1:58 pm

Same you are mine! <3
I felt like I didnt have that someone I can rely on no matter in this entire game tbh. But over the course of these past few rounds we've both shown in action and words we got each other so I would love to see us at the end together 100%
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 2:35 pm

Yes I would love that! We got this!
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 3:02 pm

I would rather not post anything on the forum and rather say it to you personally. I have a feeling you're voting me out because you said nothing to me all yesterday. I would just like to say I will have your back the rest of this if you keep me. I’m not great at competitions but I could be a number and a shield
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 3:19 pm

Hey Octavia!

Noooo, I was never planning to evict you at all and I was true when I said I wanted to see us both at the end. And I still mean it. I know you will have my back, you've always did!

But my hands are tied right now. I am trying to reason with Hermione and Steven to keep you. If I keep you and they don't want to I would be betraying them, and I don't want to do that either. It's a really tough choice for me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 3:23 pm

Have you campaigned to them at all? I'm not sending my vote until the last minute, because I really dont know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 3:29 pm

I mean, I feel like Cynthia will keep me and Hermione is HoH so I won't be needing her vote. Steven is probably not keeping me because he makes some weird moves but it's not like i'm going to be actively against Hermione if I stay, it's a game and I understand having to nominate people so yeah. Idk they're closed and if I stay I will be 100% on your side with anything so that's benefitting your game. You'd have me and Cynthia still and I dont see why Hermione and Steven would feel betrayed.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 3:40 pm

It's only because I've worked closely with you all since prejury and it's now come to a point where I have to choose a side. I know they'd want my support in this vote. This absolutely sucks because Megan isn't even campaigning :/
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 4:02 pm

Hermione cant take you both, and nobody is winning against her. I think I'm much better of an ally than Megan, and Steven quite honestly. And if i’m going to be honest with you I had the votes to kee Bean last week but didn't because I trusted you and wanted your trust rather than hers. So if you're choosing them it's my mistake I guess but know I am in this with you and I have been, and if i'm protecting anyone it's you. There can only be two people sitting in the finale and y'all both are protecting the person who's gonna win.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 4:09 pm

Hermione can't play next hoh, it would be me, you, Cynthia and Steven which has much greater odds of being safe. You will never touch a block with me and I'm not so sure you can say the same about them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Octavia & Nathan
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next