Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Octavia & Nathan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 9:56 pm

Goodluck in pov omggg
kill it!!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 8:55 pm

you did so good in the hoh omg
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 1:19 am

Omg thank you, I was so upset that I lost, at the last second I hit the preview instead of the send button, I really wanna win something and prove myself. Gotta keep trying for it!

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 1:21 am

yeah i saw haha, it's probably for the best since hermione wants her revenge on korra so bad lol
this way you can play again next week Razz

and i forgot to set alarm so i was not able to show up This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 3 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 1:25 am

Very true!

Korra just posted her big expose in the chat, quite interesting tbh. Im laughing because I straight up have said 2 things to Bean and she's trying to say we have an alliance so its clear to me that she's trying to pull anything she can to stay, which I do give her credit for going out like this.

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 1:29 am

Apparently we're paired???? lmaooo
She's just mad bc her team is inactive and no one talks to her <3
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 1:35 am

Right this is so funny, its like a weird plea for attention
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 1:41 am

exactly loool
and im not addressing any of her accusations towards me because i havent spoken to her since she tried to backdoor hermione so she's grasping at straws
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 1:42 am

Yeah, I've tried to be kind to everyone but throwing my name out there for her random plea is just not it

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 1:45 am

exactly!!! when we still spoke she would throw her team utb for being dead weights, she's really just not the person you wanna be associated with
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 1:49 am

It is sad that a lot of the people this season are just kinda floating and not really doing much, but honestly she seems like she's just throwing them under the bus just to do it. All her intentions have seemed bad and she just isn't someone worth fighting.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 1:56 am

I agree with you, so you actually joining and participating more than half of them was really good. The first vote for this game, everyone voted but after that it just started dwindling down, some people were not showing up, not voting, and not participating in punishments. I felt bad for the hosts because when we applied thats the one thing they asked of us, be active to a certain extent.

It's all good now though, very few people still inactive, and I'd like to see them gone next.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 12:39 pm

Oh yeah for sure! It’s gotta be hard hosting when there’s a ton of people not doing what’s needed. Also what do you think about Korras final blow up. I’m personally loving it lmao.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 12:48 pm

She cared enough to type all that so I appreciate it Laughing
Funny how she never pulled up the receipts for the things she accused you and me tho lol

Now that that's over, congrats we made jury omggg <333
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:58 pm

Congrats Octavia!!!
I was so scared what was gonna happen omg because of the silence
But me and Cynthia pulled through with that one <3

I trust youll do the right decision for this one!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Octavia & Nathan
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next