Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Hermione

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean

Bean

This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 11:11 pm

it counts lmao
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 6:51 am

Lmaooooo that’s really funny tbh. Don’t worry the end of Harry Potter kinda sucks anyway <3 you’re not missing much.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:25 pm

Man Cynthia really did want you out lmfao. You better not fuck me over <3 I know Cynthia is going to be desperate now lmfao
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:31 pm

I won't haha trust me, you keep verifying lolol trust me <3
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:33 pm

Haha I only say that because I know Cynthia is going to go 100000x harder now lmfao. She cannot compete next round so she’s going to do whatever to secure her safety.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:58 pm

That's true but I don't think she has many avenues. Idk what her and Stevens relationship were but we know he was close with Nando so there could be something there. I know she prob controls octavia but Octavia is def someone who's played before and could make a move on her, maybe not this game but I feel like the hosts wouldn't have taken the chance with another inactive and I've talked to her before and she has some savvy. Idk really anything about who Megan is chill with. And then Nathan, Cynthia said she's really close with so that's something to watch there. and then there's me and you and Cynthia herself lol
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:28 pm

Sounds like a recipe for disaster and I’m all here for it! And we also have to worry about the diamond veto too right? I assume that you don’t have it because you would have used it lmfao. But I think that’s the only person I can rule out completely.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:31 pm

Ya I def woulda used it last night lmaooooo probably Megan too, lmaooo Cynthia is already striking up conversation with me so you're def right, she's trying lol
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:33 pm

lmaoooo what kind of stuff is she saying? She’s so predictable
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:36 pm

Talking to me about how tonight's gonna be crazy, especially with a DPOV floating around....how does that work again?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:41 pm

So the diamond veto is a special veto.

Whenever uses it can take someone off the block after the regular veto ceremony and that person gets to make the replacement nominee.

So let’s say Cynthia wins HOH. Then she puts up me and Steven for example. Let’s say Octavia wins veto and takes Steven off the block. Cynthia puts up idk Megan. Then if you had the diamond veto, you can take me off the block and YOU get to make the replacement nominee.

Of course you couldn’t put up Cynthia because she won HOH. You can’t put up Octavia because she won veto. You can’t put up Steven because he was saved with veto. In this case only Nathan can go up.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:58 pm

Wowwwwwwwwwww ok, tonight's gonna be nuts
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 2:00 pm

We don’t know when it expires though. It could be tonight or could be tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 2:06 pm

interesting, well tonights the night to get HOH if there ever was one lmao
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 2:29 pm

Yeah exactly. Good luck tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Hermione
Page 31 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next