Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Hermione

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean

Bean

This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 9:45 pm

Can you vote to evict Megan?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 9:54 pm

Heyy! So I'm chatting with everyone right now and there is absolutely no way you can stay. And I'll be honest, you're such a wild card. Not that I mind it or anything, but keeping you in the game only adds a much larger target on my back. I'm going to hold off on voting for now but if there is no way to keep you, I don't need the stigma attached to me. Let me know if you find a way though <3
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 9:57 pm

I have a way, if you and Nathan can vote for Megan, I have a nullifier
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 9:58 pm

and I obviously want pink and steven out, you and Nathan are not my target at all!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 9:59 pm

Octavia may be open to it as well, I just know Cynthia probably isn't and Steven would vote me in a tie
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:06 pm

Fair enough. Keep me updated.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:23 pm

so you would vote for Megan if I get one other vote?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:30 pm

I'll sleep on it and see what's going on tomorrow morning. If there are any powers in play they should hopefully be expiring with this vote, so I'll keep an ear out for those too just in case Smile
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:30 pm

Ohhhh that's usually a no lmao
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:35 pm

LMFAOOO no. I personally don't care either way who stays between you and Megan tbh. Either way I need to win HOH next round anyway because if I keep you, then me and you are the main targets. If I keep Megan, then I'm still the next main target anyway lmfao. But in order to offset this, I need to minimize my target as much as I can. So if I vote to keep you, it needs to be enough for you to actually stay. If I predict incorrectly then I lose you AND I piss off everyone lmfao. I'm open to keeping you, but as long as you can unequivocally stay. It's nothing personal Bean. If our roles were reversed I know that you would have to do what's best for both your short term and long term game. The one thing I won't do is blindside you though. I have too much respect for you which is why I'm even entertaining this Smile But if there's no way you're staying, bby you know I'll have to avenge you.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:37 pm

Hahaha thank you, if you say something to Nathan it might go a long way. It would just have to be like a she makes a good point in the eviction thread or something, Talk to Octavia as well. Idk if said what I can but I'm going to nullify Cynthia so it's you three voting
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:41 pm

I promised Megan I would not campaign against her. To be fair I’m not really getting involved with this eviction either way. I don’t wanna jinx anyone. I know all eyes are on me and the minute I try saving someone people will hold that against me and do the opposite lmfaooo. I need you to campaign though <3 you got this!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:59 pm

Hey so Nathan said he'd come talk to you and said he didn't think we were on the best of terms!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:59 pm

like me and you
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:04 pm

Yeah bean I don’t think there’s a chance you can stay even with the nullified vote. You’re not the only one with a nullified vote being played this round. It doesn’t seem like you have the votes to stay tbh and I hate being the messenger but I feel like it’s not going to happen. I think going against Megan was the worst possible outcome. I hope you’re not upset Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Hermione
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next