Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 8:22 pm

Hahaha my suggestion would be too erratic.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 8:27 pm

I’m all ears 😂
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 8:31 pm

Yeah Bean is a good choice. She's been after the trainers for a long time now and I don't think she's been lowkey about it lmao. Did octavia forget to send her story Sad I was rooting for the hot mess she was gonna come up with shshsgsgzysgsg

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 8:31 pm

Honestly I’ve heard a ton of things about Nando the past few days and some of it is obviously twisted to fit people’s agendas but I’ve played this game before so I can sense what’s truth and what’s just a myth. And I’m pretty positive that Nando has been trying to get me out. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has the diamond veto anyway. So it wouldn’t be an awful idea to nominate him, even if it’s a backdoor. Worst case scenario he pulls out the veto, at least he’ll just come for me and you’re safe this round, and with the number of voters there would be (4), only two is needed for security, which would be Octavia and Nathan. And that’s worst case scenario. Obviously there are many more positive scenarios hahah.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 8:35 pm

I'd go for Megan if you aren't comfortable doing Nando right away, but I agree with what Hermione said. I've been putting pieces of informations together and actions speaks louder than words. I don't think he wants the trainers at the end.

Hermione Granger and Cynthia like this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 8:39 pm

I mean truthfully I’m sure most people don’t want trainers at the end, just by design. Coming in day one as a vet, people aren’t going to want to bring me to the end lololol. But what I can offer is stability and an alliance to get from point A to point B, and I feel like I’ve been doing that with the group alliance with him but he clearly wants to cut me before I even get to point B HALP lmaooo. Otherwise I had no issue working with him till the end. I was also not a fan of his little chat with me the other day where he tried guilting me into doubting him when I did catch him throwing me under the bus *shrugs*

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 9:04 pm

True but I have enjoyed playing with you all haha. Even with Korra before her snake side came out shshshs, and Nessa when we were able to talk. I don't see you all as a threat for me to win because you're trainers, but as allies I could rely on tbh. <3

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 9:15 pm

Well thank you I appreciate that. I have always been an advocate of “everyone has the potential to win”. I don’t think aligning with trainers is necessarily a sign of weakness and a lot of players try to jump on that bandwagon in order to get people to flip and take trainers out. I genuinely believe that you, Nathan, and Octavia can make a case on why they deserve to win if they make finals. I’d rather play a game with people who are loyal but might be harder to beat than someone who is sneaky but easier to beat. I’m glad you’re able to see things objectively Nathan I love you

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 9:18 pm

Thanks for keeping us safe! Talk about a surprise! I love you

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 9:20 pm

Yes it's true I was too drunk to hit send then when I logged in to see who won it was too late

Hermione Granger, Cynthia and Nathan Drake like this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 9:25 pm

PLEASEUDUWDHSHHSHSHHSHS
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 9:30 pm

Sorry for not talking here much I was literally not home and trying to message fast but now I'm back home on my laptop now, whew. I do think those are all fair points, I just think Bean was definitely the best nomination for me because I truly have nooooo game talk with her at all and think she could come after me, so that's what made sense in my mind

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:45 pm

the replies to these shshhshshs

https://twitter.com/QGamesOfficial/status/1378521666389741572?s=19

the audience really gonna hate to see us 4 thrive huh
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:46 pm

that picture of me is not cute too
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:47 pm

lmaoooooooo just ignore them; they're all TROLLS.

But yeah that picture is not it. The one you have right now though <3

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next