Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:03 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your eighteenth vote for eviction.

Vote is open now.

Cynthia you are the only one voting this round so I will ask you to stand up & vote on this thread. You have until 10:33pm EST

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE ONE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED. YOU ONLY CAST ONE VOTE EACH.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. The Houseguest with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:08 pm

Hello Cynthia! Congratulations on winning, you fought your heart out this season. Some will say that I don’t deserve my spot in the final three and even though I disagree I will say I understand if you think the same. Even though we were on opposite sides for majority of the game, I loved coming together with you in the end. Sitting next to me in the end is a sure fire ticket to win. If you choose to evict me, it’s all good because it’s a game and that’s what you felt will help you win. Congratulations again!

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:09 pm

OMG WHY DID IT SEND LIKE THAT

April Kepner, Jessie, Meowth, James, Cynthia and Nathan Drake like this post

Back to top Go down
Meowth

Meowth

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:09 pm

Megan Thee Stallion wrote:
OMG WHY DID IT SEND LIKE THAT
😭😂😂
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:16 pm

Cynthia, before anything else I want to congratulate you for securing your spot in the Final 2!! You absolutely deserve it! I had no doubts you could do it.  Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake 1f49c

You were one of the biggest threats in this game; not only did you perform well in competitions but you also had a great social game too. The fact that you were also the one to singlehandedly take out Hermione, your biggest competition, says a lot about your game. We've worked very closely together since pre-jury and you know how I've stayed loyal to our little group from Draconian Steel, Magenta Madness and finally 4ever until the end when others wavered.

Whoever is sitting next to you in the Final 2 is undoubtedly not going to win with your game resumé — adding to it the Final HoH. However, no offense to Megan but she's only here because she's been inactive the entire time. I can't prove it now since I didn't win, but I was being truthful when I said I would take you to the final 2 over Megan. I firmly believe we shouldn't reward someone who has been inactive. It's a disgrace to the game that was thoroughly planned and thought out to see an inactive in the Final 2 when you have two players who fought their hearts out until the end.

So let's end the game on a good note.
Choose me, pick Uncharted Champions.  Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake 1f499
Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake Tenor

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:31 pm

Thank you so much for the kind words both of you, I’ve loved getting closer with each of you over these past few days; Megan, we barely spoke all season, but near the end it’s been refreshing to see you more active and willing to get to know each other better too.

Nathan, I think you and I both knew this was coming if I won this final HOH Nathan, and that’s why we had to fight our hearts out and give it our best. I couldn't make any promises all night because I did not want to give my word and go back on it. I’m so so sorry. I’ve loved getting to know you, getting to work with you, and spending that insanely horrible and frustrating Final HOH pt. 1 with you all night. I’ve loved all our alliances, Draconian Steel, Magenta Madness, and most importantly, 4ever, where I truly felt we got the be the most comfortable. But on the same coin, many Houseguests upon their entering of the Jury house have stated how deserving of a winner you are and, and I can’t help but agree with them. You have the social game, you have the comp wins when you need them, and you’ve had great strategic positioning all the way through with connections from many angles to keep you afloat no matter what happened. I know you say you and continue to say you wouldn’t have cut me, but I have no real way of knowing that for sure in a game about lying and bettering our individual games. Had you cut me, I naturally would respect the hell out of it tbh. You were the one of the last people to hit the block this season, and you are the only active player to never receive an eviction vote against you aside from myself, and I can’t go into the Finals comfortably with someone who has played such a great and well rounded game. You’re selling yourself short if you think you can’t beat my resume in the end with a good plea and your charisma as well as your own strong resume, 5 comp wins when you needed it, and never NEEDING more to ensure safety. As much as I hate to do this after duking it out all night, I truly feel like the best strategic and logical move for my game is to evict you. I’m so so sorry Nathan, it’s nothing personal as you know, and I respect you so much, I just can’t be taking risks at this point, and I want this win more than anything. I hope you understand, and I can't wait to know you outside of the cutthroat nature of the game, because you're one of my favorite people I've met this entire season

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:37 pm

Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake LdRL

Nathan Sad

I will say more tomorrow at the cast reveal & finale, but I cannot stress enough how happy I am to have hosted to you all season. Rare are those that are just a complete pleasure like you were. You were a dream & I hope you had as much fun playing as we did having you.

Saoirse Ronan, April Kepner, Meowth, Cynthia and Nathan Drake like this post

Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:38 pm

Congratulations Megan on making finals with Cynthia. I will give you all some time to work on your opening statement. The final 2 area will open soon.

Meowth and Cynthia like this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:41 pm

Goodluck to you both!! And stoppp Jessie omg I had so much fun <3
Hands down the best BB game I've played

Jessie, Meowth, James and Cynthia like this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:42 pm

Thank you so much Cynthia. Nathan you played so well you honestly deserved

Meowth, James, Cynthia and Nathan Drake like this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:42 pm

Like not to be evicted btw it came out wrong

James and Nathan Drake like this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:45 pm

Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake Giphy

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nathan Drake Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1