Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:08 am

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your vote for eviction. You are voting for the person you want to see leave.

You have 30 minutes to vote aka vote by 12:38am EST. You are voting for the person you want to see leave. The  Houseguest with the most votes will be leaving the game. The 2 nominees and the HOH are not able to vote.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.  

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.

REMEMBER THAT YOU FORFEIT YOUR RIGHT TO PLAY IN THE HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD CHALLENGE IF YOU FAIL TO VOTE
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Ikea Start The Car Lady

Ikea Start The Car Lady

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:12 am

WAIT WE STILL HAVE THE TINY DEADLINE?
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:13 am

Yes mam, two people will be in jury before bedtime tonight
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:13 am

Alright guys. I started playing this game, not for the money, but because I love big brother and thought it would be fun. I never expected to get so emotionally invested in this game. I think each and every one of you are great people, and I hope we can all stay friends after this is over. I hope you will keep me, because I am having such a good time playing this game, and if I wasnt playing I would be doing nothing but working lol. Please reach out to me if you have any questions!
Back to top Go down
Oprah

Oprah

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:17 am

Thank you Arisa,
You made this a fun game (for the most part - I still have PTSD)
I was really going to write a novel but i don't have energy for all that anymore.

I will not be campaigning against Keith.
Please evict me because you think its the best move for your game!

Goodnight!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:29 am

Looks like we have the visit from a Bot from Taiwan named Bing right now
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:29 am

Hi Bing, please vote to keep me safe. : )
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:32 am

5 minutes guys

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:44 am

Time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening.

Those people are: WOOOOHOOO another vote where you collect $5.00 for the pot, everyone voted.

Now for the vote, who is the next jury member?

By a vote of 5-2

Keith

You

Spoiler:

The rest of you, I will see you at tomorrow 8:30pm EST for your next Head of Household challenge
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:45 am

I love you Oprah and I am so sad to see you go <3 You played an incredible game and your presence will be missed.
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:46 am

Congrats Keith!

Oprah, you've been lovely this entire game. Classy I love you
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:47 am

Now that this night is FINALLY over I am going to finally go eat for the first time all day lmao. I appreciate everyone that voted to keep me and I am grateful that I get to keep playing with all you wonderful people <3 You are all friends to me.
Back to top Go down
Oprah

Oprah

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah EmptyFri May 01, 2020 1:07 am

Thank you Stacia.
Keith congrats on staying <3

To the; cool kids crew, sliding in everyone's dms with messy lies crew, emotional players crew, underdogs crew,.. all that doesn't matter when you're regretting sitting against someone you should have probably sent home when you should.
I'll be keeping in mind everything i experienced during my time here when voting at the end.

Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Keith VS Oprah Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1