Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith

Go down 
+3
Da’Vonne Rogers
Keith
Arisa Cox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:07 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your vote for eviction. You are voting for the person you want to see leave.

You have 15 minutes to vote so vote by 10:22pm EST. You are voting for the person you want to see leave. The  Houseguest with the most votes will be leaving the game. The 2 nominees and the HOH are not able to vote.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.  

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.

REMEMBER THAT YOU FORFEIT YOUR RIGHT TO PLAY IN THE HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD CHALLENGE IF YOU FAIL TO VOTE
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:09 pm

Well guys, it has been so much fun playing with you all. I hope you can see that I am dedicated to this game, and love playing it. I think it is clear who my target is (Annalise). She can bad mouth me all she wants but I was nothing but nice and respectful to her, and when I told her I had to use her as a renom, she called me a "stupid b*tch" and many other things. I dont feel like I should have to be nice to her after that. But I have been nice to every other person here, and I hope you guys see that.
Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:10 pm

15 min- lord
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:14 pm

It's a double. Surely you all read that part so far tonight? lol <3
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:18 pm

4 minutes left and I only have 3 votes. Not many will be able to play HOH at this rate
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:21 pm

1 minute, I need 3 more votes
Back to top Go down
Juicy

Juicy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:22 pm

Let me just say I have loved playing this game so much. I'm hoping to stay, but I will leave with my head held high if I don't. It sucks sitting next to someone as wonderful as Keith, and I wish you the best of luck too.
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:22 pm

Juicy you are a wonderful person and I could never say a bad word about you <3
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:26 pm

Time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening.

Those people are: WOOOOHOOO another vote where you collect $5.00 for the pot, everyone voted.

Now for the vote, who is the next jury member?

By a vote of 4-4 (oooooooh a tie)

"What is it you say?"

*Production talks to Arisa in her ear piece*

Guys, I have just been informed that someone's vote was nullified by a power.

Spoiler:

Keith

You

Spoiler:

The rest of you, I will see you at 10:30pm EST tonight for your next Head of Household challenge
Back to top Go down
Cent

Cent

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:27 pm

LMFAOOOO *Claps* Wow! Y'all are playing playing tonight! Im shook!
Back to top Go down
Juicy

Juicy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:28 pm

Thank you so much Arisa. <3 I have loved playing this game.

Bad bitches always go out in double evictions.
Back to top Go down
Juicy

Juicy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:29 pm

My name looks better in pink anyway.
Back to top Go down
Annalise Keating

Annalise Keating

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:30 pm

I knew I should’ve used that damn veto I cannot
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:30 pm

HOH is posted
Back to top Go down
Oprah

Oprah

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 11:23 pm

Juicy wrote:
My name looks better in pink anyway.

Juicy sorry to see you go.
You are a bad bitch indeed and have been very kind to me in here <3
Cant wait to see ya soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Juicy VS Keith Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1