Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent

Go down 
+4
Stacia Lang
Plastique Tiara
Cent
Arisa Cox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Plastique Tiara

Plastique Tiara

Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:13 am

Keith wrote:
I mean I dont feel like im a floater since Ive been on the block 4 times....took myself off twice by winning a veto, and took myself off the other 2 times by campaigning for myself...and won an hoh but okay lol. Also I dont lie about my vote. You've never even asked me who I was voting for since maybe day 3 or 4. I was going to tell you that Im sorry you had to go and congrats on making it this far and I hope we can be friends after this, but I dont appreciate being called a floater when I have fought tooth and nail to stay in this game. I don't think anyone else here views me as a floater, and if you guys do, that sucks because Im on here all day every day, while also working all day everyday, while also being a full time student. I may not be able to as well in speed comps because like I said, I am working every single day, but that doesn't mean that I am a floater and it really hurts that you would say that.

I didn't mean "floater" as an insult babe. There have been so many great players that have played that strategy,
Like paras, danielle reyes and Jun song. I still love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:14 am

It was all love your way so I dont know why you decided to trash me on your way out and praise everyone else's games as if Im not playing just as hard. If you guys just think im a floater then idk why im even playing this game as hard as I am. this game has been stressful for me and im not going to sit here and get called a floater by you guys.
Back to top Go down
Cent

Cent

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:15 am

I’m gonna miss you Tiara. Truly one of my faves. Like you said, we’re already talked so ima save the cry fest lol. I really expected to leave after the renom, my speech was essentially a goodbye lol so I appreciate y’all for saving me.

Always love Tiara! I love you
Back to top Go down
Plastique Tiara

Plastique Tiara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:15 am

Keith wrote:
It was all love your way so I dont know why you decided to trash me on your way out and praise everyone else's games as if Im not playing just as hard. If you guys just think im a floater then idk why im even playing this game as hard as I am. this game has been stressful for me and im not going to sit here and get called a floater by you guys.

Like I said, I didn't trash your game. It was meant as a compliment like I said.
But if you decide to take it that way, that's okay.
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:16 am

Whether you meant it as an insult or not....its an insult and everyone knows that. I think its clear im not floating through the game. If you guys think that, let me know because I don't wanna play with a bunch of people that think I'm just floating through this game. Like honestly nothing has made me as mad in this game as that comment, whether you meant it that way or not. I have 100% fought HARD to be at this point in the game, just like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:18 am

It just feels like you praised everyone elses games and don't even acknowledge that maybe im here because im a good player?
Back to top Go down
Plastique Tiara

Plastique Tiara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:19 am

Keith wrote:
It just feels like you praised everyone elses games and don't even acknowledge that maybe im here because im a good player?

Keith, I literally said you're a great player.
I love Paras, Danielle Reyes and Jun song, they're all floaters and I respect that strategy.
I didn't mean "floater" as in like rachel reilly saying floaters grab a life vest, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:23 am

You played a great game, Tiara! I look forward to getting to know you after finale <3
Back to top Go down
Plastique Tiara

Plastique Tiara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:23 am

Stacia Lang wrote:
You played a great game, Tiara! I look forward to getting to know you after finale <3

I love you
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:24 am

I dont view myself as a floater and that is not in any way my strategy. I just don't appreciate being called a liar when you haven't even spoken to me since week 1. A floater to me means someone that is just getting through the game not playing hard and winning comps. I may not have won as many comps as you did but I have won some and I have tried to win them all. I have put a lot of time and effort into this game and it just hurts to be seen and viewed as a floater when Im not. Ive played in every comp, im active every day, I was up almost all 42 hours of that super long comp and didnt even win, like I have just put so much time and energy into this and it feels like a waste of time if everyone just thinks im a floater.
Back to top Go down
Plastique Tiara

Plastique Tiara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:27 am

Keith wrote:
I dont view myself as a floater and that is not in any way my strategy. I just don't appreciate being called a liar when you haven't even spoken to me since week 1. A floater to me means someone that is just getting through the game not playing hard and winning comps. I may not have won as many comps as you did but I have won some and I have tried to win them all. I have put a lot of time and effort into this game and it just hurts to be seen and viewed as a floater when Im not. Ive played in every comp, im active every day, I was up almost all 42 hours of that super long comp and didnt even win, like I have just put so much time and energy into this and it feels like a waste of time if everyone just thinks im a floater.

That's not what "floater" actually means, but okay...
What you're describing is a coaster, and I didn't call you that.
https://bigbrother.fandom.com/wiki/Social_Strategies
Back to top Go down
Plastique Tiara

Plastique Tiara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:28 am

Floater
The Floater social strategy includes consciously joining no alliances or joining many but having no true loyalty to any of them. The Floater's goal is to stay out of the way and to be seen as a non-threat while the Leaders and the Gamers take themselves out of the game. Unlike Coasters, Floaters deliberately attempt either to play multiple sides of the house against each other or to remain in the middle of opposing alliances in order to strategically further themselves in the game. The typical competitive strategy choice for Floaters are selective or passive.

Season 13 winner Rachel Reilly is best known for her "Floaters you better grab a life vest" quote from Season 12, where she mislabeled fellow houseguest Kristen Bitting as a floater rather than a coaster, which has led to the definition of the term "floater" to become misconstrued over time, as casual fans have mixed up the terms.

Houseguests who have employed this strategy include Will Kirby (Big Brother 2), Jun Song (Big Brother 4), Erika Landin (Big Brother: All-Stars), Adam Poch (Big Brother 13), Andy Herren (Big Brother 15), Justin Duncan (Big Brother: Over The Top), Mark Jansen (Big Brother 19), Mark McGrath (Celebrity Big Brother 1 (US)); Godfrey Mangwiza (Big Brother Canada 3), Cassandra Shahinfar and Mitchell Moffit (Big Brother Canada 4) and Paras Atashnak (Big Brother Canada 6).
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:31 am

Sooo you're saying im a liar that has no loyalty to anyone and that Im playing multiple sides of the house? I think its pretty clear thats not true since me and you created a final 2 on day 1 and then you were the one that broke that for your side of the house, and me and you were very clearly on 2 different sides of the house and I never tried to act like we werent. I never talked to you and cent because I knew we were on different sides of the house, and I think you can both attest that I wasnt playing with your side. I never promised loyalty to anyone on the other side of the house.
Back to top Go down
Plastique Tiara

Plastique Tiara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:34 am

Keith wrote:
Sooo you're saying im a liar that has no loyalty to anyone and that Im playing multiple sides of the house? I think its pretty clear thats not true since me and you created a final 2 on day 1 and then you were the one that broke that for your side of the house, and me and you were very clearly on 2 different sides of the house and I never tried to act like we werent. I never talked to you and cent because I knew we were on different sides of the house, and I think you can both attest that I wasnt playing with your side. I never promised loyalty to anyone on the other side of the house.

You're the one that got pissed when I used the veto on Cent even tho I was careful to make sure it wasn't coming off as an attack to you, and lied to everyone in front of the house that I told you put up Annalise, which I never did. Even after I apologized to you.
But whatever. It's all just a game. I don't hold anything against you.
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:38 am

Plastique Tiara wrote:
Keith wrote:

You're the one that got pissed when I used the veto on Cent even tho I was careful to make sure it wasn't coming off as an attack to you, and lied to everyone in front of the house that I told you put up Annalise, which I never did. Even after I apologized to you.
But whatever. It's all just a game. I don't hold anything against you.

I dont wanna continue this but you told me that Annalise was coming after me while I was HOH and I think you knew that would make me put her up. I was pissed because you told me I was your final 2 so I assumed you would go with what I wanted as HOH, but instead you went with an alliance that I wasnt a part of. And thats why I stopped talking to you because I dont play multiple sides of the house. When you used that veto, you made it clear that your loyalty lied with the other side of the house, not with me. I wasnt going to pretend that I was fine with it and act like we were still together when I knew you had an alliance without me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next