Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent

Go down 
+4
Stacia Lang
Plastique Tiara
Cent
Arisa Cox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Plastique Tiara

Plastique Tiara

Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:41 am

Keith wrote:
Plastique Tiara wrote:
Keith wrote:
Sooo you're saying im a liar that has no loyalty to anyone and that Im playing multiple sides of the house? I think its pretty clear thats not true since me and you created a final 2 on day 1 and then you were the one that broke that for your side of the house, and me and you were very clearly on 2 different sides of the house and I never tried to act like we werent. I never talked to you and cent because I knew we were on different sides of the house, and I think you can both attest that I wasnt playing with your side. I never promised loyalty to anyone on the other side of the house.

You're the one that got pissed when I used the veto on Cent even tho I was careful to make sure it wasn't coming off as an attack to you, and lied to everyone in front of the house that I told you put up Annalise, which I never did. Even after I apologized to you.
But whatever. It's all just a game. I don't hold anything against you.

I dont wanna continue this but you told me that Annalise was coming after me while I was HOH and I think you knew that would make me put her up. I was pissed because you told me I was your final 2 so I assumed you would go with what I wanted as HOH, but instead you went with an alliance that I wasnt a part of. And thats why I stopped talking to you because I dont play multiple sides of the house. When you used that veto, you made it clear that your loyalty lied with the other side of the house, not with me. I wasnt going to pretend that I was fine with it and act like we were still together when I knew you had an alliance without me.

No. Someone else might've told you that about Annalise but I wasn't the one who said that.
I said I wanted to go further with you bc I like you, but never specifically mentioned a final 2 deal.
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:44 am

If only our message box didnt get full so quickly so I could go back. We had a final 2 day one whether you want to admit it or not. We were supposed to be "Drag Race BFFS".
Back to top Go down
Plastique Tiara

Plastique Tiara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:44 am

Keith wrote:
If only our message box didnt get full so quickly so I could go back. We had a final 2 day one whether you want to admit it or not. We were supposed to be "Drag Race BFFS".

We were. And that's not the same thing as a final 2 deal.
But whatever. We can talk it out after the finale. I don't wanna drag this on.
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:47 am

At this point it doesnt make sense for me to lie about having a final 2 with you. We did have one but it clearly fell apart quickly. Im not gonna hold a grudge because in the end this is a game, and I'm sure you posted that about me to get this exact reaction and paint some type of target on my back, but I still hope we can be friends after this.
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 3:04 pm

I didnt realize how long this went on for
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 3:08 pm

Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 5 200
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #17 - Plastique Tiara VS Cent
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5