Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final 2

Go down 
+17
Da’Vonne Rogers
Plastique Tiara
Annalise Keating
Snorlax
Astrid
Joe Exotic
Oprah
Keith
Saoirse Ronan
Stacia Lang
Cent
Fessy
Lizzie Mcguire
Ikea Start The Car Lady
Scarecrow
Arisa Cox
Eric Bolling
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 8:22 pm

Final 2

Final 2 Final_10

Congratulations Cent and Stacia Lang, you are the final 2. You both fought very hard to get here and I am very proud of both of you. I saw the journeys first hand and you both had a very interesting and complex one to get all the way here, be proud.

Cent and Stacia Lang will post their opening statements and then the jury can start asking questions and comments.

The Jury

Astrid
Lizzie McGuire
Bob Barker
Joe Exotic
Juicy
Oprah
Annalise Keating
Da'Vonne Rogers
Plastique Tiara
Keith
Saoirse Ronan
Ikea Start the Car Lady
Fessy

Last edited by Arisa Cox on Fri May 08, 2020 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Cent

Cent

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 8:37 pm

Well, we’ve made it to the end of the season and to say I expected to be sitting in one of these final 2 seats, with an opportunity to win this game, would be a lie. I have never played an online game, so my expectations were low. I did not know what type of games we would be playing or if my personality would mesh with others. Because of this, I originally planned to come in and lay low. My plan was to follow the “leader” of the house and try to win some comps. That all went out the window day one lol! I’m not a passive person, so when I seen the first lux comp (Leader or Follower), I went with my gut and chose Leader. While I am a leader, Im also a team player. I was put into an alliance named Lucky 7 within the first few hours of the game. So when I won leader, I knew I was going to share it with them to show those in the alliance that they could trust me. With this leader power, I solidified an alliance with Tiara and Saoirse. They were the first ones I told about the alliance, even before lucky 7, because I felt good about them. Lucky 7 imploded pretty fast, by now we all know the story, but those two? They were my girls. I won’t lie that I didn’t doubt Ronan very early on due to Fessy’s blowup [ Im sure people are gonna ask questions about this and I look forward to sharing my side] but I ultimately chose to stick with Ronan. Tiara was my day 1. From the first day up until she was evicted. I actually cried when we got put up together LOL. But besides that, my game was constantly in danger due to who I aligned myself with outside of the three. There were times I wanted to give up (Joe can attest to me asking him to put me up against Ronan bc I was that fed up with the game) so I am grateful that I was able to make it past those few rounds and be here right now, s/o to Tiara/Joe/Ronan/Ikea for letting me vent. Im not here to lie and I will answer any and all questions truthfully, but I do hope everyone is open to giving me and Stacia the chance to explain our game and earn your vote.
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 8:42 pm

I just want to start by saying this has been such a great experience and I never in a thousand years thought that I would make it to the final two, let alone with Cent lmao. When the game first began, I wanted to really reach out and get to know everyone. The first few days in the kitchen area were spent with threads and threads of everyone getting to know each other and building bonds. I’m not sure what went down to get me nommed (other than I was active) because of all the names thrown around, but I do know that I had a hand in my own eviction. I lost my mind and raged on everyone, whether they were a friend or not. I know it’s late in the game to say, but I should have done better.
After getting evicted, I wasn’t sure if there would be a way back in, but I knew that whatever it was, I was going to do it. I ended up shocking myself by staying up almost two days straight to secure myself a spot back in the house. I knew it wouldn’t be easy, but I had to try. I decided to lay lower because I had heard people thought I was too active in the forum. I found myself back in the same groove with the same people. As the game went on, I felt that things weren’t right with people I was working with, so I made moves to build better relationships with people I thought played the game with integrity. Only when I felt I was actually wronged did I make a move against anyone I thought was on my side. In this game, loyalty is important, but so is remembering your own game first. I won’t bring up problems I have had with a certain HG because no one except the person, myself, and Arisa knows what happened and it has nothing to do with this final 2.
Toward the end of this game, I had the pleasure of working with two people who made this game a joy to both watch and be a part of. Sitting here next to Cent, I know I have my work cut out for me, but I won’t try to bring him down to make myself look better. All I can say is I worked my ass off to be here and my comp record shows it. In the end, I’m just happy and excited to have gotten here and to be playing next to one of the best players of the season, even if it means a loss for me.
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 8:46 pm

I'm not sure if anyone can see me in here, lol, but I am so proud of the both of you. You have been stellar friends to me and you both worked hard to get here! Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 8:47 pm

Pre jurors I will allow 1 comment, but do not make your comment in favour of one or the other finalists pls (Yours was good Eric)
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 8:48 pm

Jurors, you can now start asking questions and making comments to both Cent and Stacia Lang
Back to top Go down
Cent

Cent

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 8:49 pm

Eric Bolling wrote:
I'm not sure if anyone can see me in here, lol, but I am so proud of the both of you. You have been stellar friends to me and you both worked hard to get here!  Congrats!!
Thanks Eric!!  I love you
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 8:50 pm

I WILL DO AS I WANT ARISA. COME AT ME, BRO.

Jk. I wanted to use my own post to say thank you both for putting on a great game! Best of luck to you both. And thanks Arisa for putting all this together <3 I forgive you for limiting us irrelevant people to one post. king
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 8:50 pm

Cent, I have two things for you

Scheming and lying is all part of the game of big brother – but myself and some other members of the jury feel like there have been times when you have acted like you were a saint in this game and never lied or schemed against anyone, painting yourself as a hero and everyone else in the game as morally deviant and therefore not as good as you – not only as a player but as a person. However, many things are revealed in the jury and we all know you haven’t been 100% honest and loyal all game (which duh because that’s the damn game). Own up to a time when you deliberately schemed and lied to an ally in order to get what you wanted to happen.

So, I’ll be honest – I did consider you like my top ally in the game for a long time – but once the whole rumors started spreading around with our names connected to each other and me having no idea what the hell that was happening, it freaked me out. People kept associating me with you and targeting me for it. People even told me that you were going around telling people those lies about me and throwing me under the bus to save other people. And our 1:1 conversations basically ceased to exist and I knew you cared more about the other people in our alliance more than me – from my perspective, it seemed like you didn’t care to stay close to me because I was the most expendable to you since I wasn’t the one in our group winning HoHs or vetos and therefore I was kind of useless to you. When you had your house meeting about me, saying you basically don’t respect me and would never vote for me to win, that rubbed me the wrong way because I was just playing the game the way that I knew how and the way that I could possibly see myself getting to the end and I thought your approach to attacking me on that completely ruined any relationship we had before then – Why should I give you my vote when you basically acted like you don’t need it and did our relationship in the game drift about due to what I mentioned about comp wins or was it more than that? I don’t like being on bad terms with anyone, especially someone that I considered a friend.

Stacia – What doesn’t make any sense to me is that you wanted to get this far in the game with Cent, who has been the threat to win since damn near the beginning of this game. What was your thought process in taking out me, davonne, keith, etc. instead of taking out the biggest end game threat when you had multiple opportunities to do so? In my perspective, it looks like he really played you and saw you were winning all the comps so he attached himself to you and used you to do his dirty work (AKA the time you tried to get me out when I wasn’t a direct threat to you, but to him). Tell me what happened and convince me that I’m wrong. And I'm not buying the whole "integrity" thing because this is big brother, everyone lies and does what they can to get ahead and nobody here is morally superior to anyone else so lets cut that shit out, its not really a good look for either of you to act like you're better than everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 8:52 pm

Saoirse Ronan wrote:

Scheming and lying is all part of the game of big brother – but myself and some other members of the jury feel like there have been times when you have acted like you were a saint in this game and never lied or schemed against anyone, painting yourself as a hero and everyone else in the game as morally deviant and therefore not as good as you – not only as a player but as a person. However, many things are revealed in the jury and we all know you haven’t been 100% honest and loyal all game (which duh because that’s the damn game). Own up to a time when you deliberately schemed and lied to an ally in order to get what you wanted to happen.

So, I’ll be honest – I did consider you like my top ally in the game for a long time – but once the whole rumors started spreading around with our names connected to each other and me having no idea what the hell that was happening, it freaked me out. People kept associating me with you and targeting me for it. People even told me that you were going around telling people those lies about me and throwing me under the bus to save other people. And our 1:1 conversations basically ceased to exist and I knew you cared more about the other people in our alliance more than me – from my perspective, it seemed like you didn’t care to stay close to me because I was the most expendable to you since I wasn’t the one in our group winning HoHs or vetos and therefore I was kind of useless to you. When you had your house meeting about me, saying you basically don’t respect me and would never vote for me to win, that rubbed me the wrong way because I was just playing the game the way that I knew how and the way that I could possibly see myself getting to the end and I thought your approach to attacking me on that completely ruined any relationship we had before then – Why should I give you my vote when you basically acted like you don’t need it and did our relationship in the game drift apart due to what I mentioned about comp wins or was it more than that? I don’t like being on bad terms with anyone, especially someone that I considered a friend.

Stacia – What doesn’t make any sense to me is that you wanted to get this far in the game with Cent, who has been the threat to win since damn near the beginning of this game. What was your thought process in taking out me, davonne, keith, etc. instead of taking out the biggest end game threat when you had multiple opportunities to do so? In my perspective, it looks like he really played you and saw you were winning all the comps so he attached himself to you and used you to do his dirty work (AKA the time you tried to get me out when I wasn’t a direct threat to you, but to him). Tell me what happened and convince me that I’m wrong. And I'm not buying the whole "integrity" thing because this is big brother, everyone lies and does what they can to get ahead and nobody here is morally superior to anyone else so lets cut that shit out, its not really a good look for either of you to act like you're better than everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 8:53 pm

you have lovely testicles sorry tried to fix a typo and it quoted...
Back to top Go down
Ikea Start The Car Lady

Ikea Start The Car Lady

Final 2 Empty

Saoirse Ronan wrote:
Saoirse Ronan wrote:

So, I’ll be honest – I did consider you like my top ally in the game for a long time – but once the whole rumors started spreading around with our names connected to each other and me having no idea what the hell that was happening, it freaked me out. People kept associating me with you and targeting me for it. People even told me that you were going around telling people those lies about me and throwing me under the bus to save other people. And our 1:1 conversations basically ceased to exist and I knew you cared more about the other people in our alliance more than me – from my perspective, it seemed like you didn’t care to stay close to me because I was the most expendable to you since I wasn’t the one in our group winning HoHs or vetos and therefore I was kind of useless to you. When you had your house meeting about me, saying you basically don’t respect me and would never vote for me to win, that rubbed me the wrong way because I was just playing the game the way that I knew how and the way that I could possibly see myself getting to the end and I thought your approach to attacking me on that completely ruined any relationship we had before then – Why should I give you my vote when you basically acted like you don’t need it and did our relationship in the game drift apart due to what I mentioned about comp wins or was it more than that? I don’t like being on bad terms with anyone, especially someone that I considered a friend.

Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

Final 2 Empty

Congratulations to both of you for getting it done and making it to the final 2 seats. I dont have a question for either of you to be honest and best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Mcguire

Lizzie Mcguire

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 8:55 pm

First of all, congrats to both of you on making it this far. It was definitely not an easy path to the end for either one of you, so you should both be proud of the work you’ve done.

Since I’ve been out of the game since the beginning of Jury with Astrid I’ll keep mine short.

My question is for Stacia. My first time on the block I made it clear to the house that if Cent got to the end he would win with his game up to that point. Obviously, you weren’t back in yet and the battle back hadn’t factored into my thoughts on how that would alter my vote. Why do you deserve to win playing a much shorter game than Cent, and what were some of your pivotal moves in the game that deserve recognition?
Back to top Go down
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 8:57 pm

Fessy wrote:
Congratulations to both of you for getting it done and making it to the final 2 seats. I dont have a question for either of you to be honest and best of luck!
wtf i was looking forward to your questions....come up with questions please ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 2
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next