Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kam

Kam

Final 7 Empty
PostSubject: Final 7   Final 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:13 am

I can’t believe I made F7! I can’t believe Klaus is really gone. I feel like he deserves to be here so bad. We were the best duo ever and it’s going to be so different playing this game without Klaus. I was ready to fall on the sword the last time not because I don’t respect this game but because I respect this game so much that I believed someone like Klaus should be in the game. I didn’t fall on the sword this time because I owe it to myself to play this game for myself.

I realized earlier that being too much of anything in this game makes you a target. Winning too many comps automatically ensures you’re going home if you touch the block. Being too much of a social player almost guarantees your game being blown up by someone on the public thread LMAOO. Being too under the radar makes you disposable and easy to nominate or even evict. Finding that balance is where this game is at. I went for that first HOH because I knew it might be the only one I might get and it would set me up for the rest of the season. I’ve played social but not too social and just had a core group that trusted me. I can’t forget how Momo dragged the whole house and left me out of it LMFAOOO. I’ve weaponized the truth and loyalty in this game because that’s something that’s rare in a game like this and it makes me valuable and credible(Not saying I haven’t lied too lol). So when I went up on that block again, as much as I love Klaus it dawned on me that someone like me should be in this game too. I’m ready to fight and make it to the end.
Back to top Go down

Final 7
Page 1 of 1