Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Diary Room Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Peter

Peter

Diary Room Confessionals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:42 pm

So last night was a fail. Aaron won HOH (despite him being immune so literally this was the worst decision he could make lmao). He nominated Natalie and Cameron which was kinda 0.o because I assumed Cameron was with them lmao. Natalie somehow pulls off a victory and saves herself which opens to door to backdooring Villanelle. I think she’s a threat to win but I needed her to stay and take on the showmance lmao. Unfortunately it didn’t seem like Cameron was going to be the evicted one so it made no sense to save her. Plus her melodramatic last minute speech did her no wonders except piss people off. Better her than me <3

So I’m trying to make a deal with Buffy but I still have no interest in sticking true to it since she has no intention of working with me anyway. Girl you know I’m not that dumb and I know you’re not that dumb either. But at least it’s a facade <3
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:54 pm

Me continuing just to stir shit up <3

I’m just talking out of my ass to people. I literally can’t trust anyone. Cameron and Natalie are the only ones who haven’t came at me. And even then Cameron is questionable.

I’m just lying to everyone and telling them what they wanna hear. I don’t care how I look. I’m on their hit list next anyway. Might as well have fun with this.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:38 pm

Rofl I couldn’t even last one round without immunity <3

Not doing a final thoughts again lmao. My thoughts are the same. I hold no animosity towards anyone. It’s all a game. But they are going to have to impress me in order to get my jury vote and so far the only person who gets my vote no matter what is Buffy (Cameron comes in second though xo).

Thanks again Kath!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room Confessionals
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3