Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Peter

Peter

This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 65 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 65 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:45 am

She’d probably nominate me/Jim lmao.

Well if I win HOH you’re safe obvs <3 Aaron/Buffy would be my targets unless there are more immunities played (and there’s a few).

Anyway I’m about to head off. It’s so late lmao
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 65 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:49 am

Yup it is. I’ll message you in the morning. Have a good night 😘
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 65 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 7:42 am

I’m surprised Arisa didn’t post eviction already. I assumed everyone voted already?
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 65 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 8:49 am

She’s probably still sleeping tbh lol
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 65 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 8:53 am

She’s such a drunken mess <3

Hear anything good last night after I went to bed?

Also lemme find a morning song xo
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 65 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 8:59 am

Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 65 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 9:30 am

I think I’m good. Jim apparently even voted to keep me in! I’m not believing that one until I see the votes though lol.

Listening now I love you
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 65 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 9:33 am

yeah you should be staying unanimously. That is unless Buffy throws a weird hinky vote but I think she knows that would be dumb.

I was trying to make conversation with Spongebob and I am wondering what his long term goals are. We are going to be down to the final eight and we need to figure out which people we wanna get to the end with. I fear he’s going to tell Aaron/Buffy but I mean I’m on their radar anyway so it wouldn’t make a difference. Do you think based on your relationship with him that he isn’t with them 100%?

Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 65 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 9:36 am

That was a good video! Wasn’t expecting such a serious tone from Miley. It gave me like country/pop vibes lol.

Ok. This morning I’m going with a funny comedic route. I hope you laugh lol
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 65 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 9:38 am

Haha thanks! Miley is never taken seriously but I think this song is soooo good <3

Comedic videos ftw
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 65 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 9:38 am

I think Sponge is with them 100%

When I was talking to Buffy, she said Sponge wouldn’t even be considered as a replacement nom. Aaron also encouraged me to work with Spongebob and be each other’s #1
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 65 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 9:39 am

Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 65 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 9:44 am

Cameron Van Buren wrote:
I think Sponge is with them 100%

When I was talking to Buffy, she said Sponge wouldn’t even be considered as a replacement nom. Aaron also encouraged me to work with Spongebob and be each other’s #1

I mean I understand he’s with them but there has to be a point when he realizes he’s just their third wheel.

The other day I was chatting with her and she kept blowing smoke in my face. She was trying to imply that the smaller threats should leave (Spongebob, Jim, you, Natalie) but I mean it’s evident she just wanted to bait me. I didn’t think there was any stock to it so I didn’t mention it. Then Aaron nominated you/Natalie which to me seemed convenient. And after what happened yesterday I’m guessing she was just saving face.

I can’t imagine why he’d willingly play as their third wheel unless he joined this game with the intention of always working with them or there’s something I am missing. Maybe he has a final four deal with them so it’s more leveled but honestly he’s not good at challenges so I don’t think bringing in a fourth does much.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 65 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 9:45 am

Rofl I miss the golden ages of Mad TV<33
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 65 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 9:49 am

I know it isn’t you, but I’m so nervous to even talk about Buffy and Aaron without it being spun against me. But I do trust you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 65 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud
Page 65 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next