Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 66 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 66 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 9:53 am

Yesterday was partially true. Me, Jim, Nat, and Villanelle did create an alliance which was named the fantastic 4. It was made before you came back into the game, but it was NOT made to take down Buffy and Aaron. I wanted to create it simply because I thought we had good vibes and were on the same page of keeping DW over Dany (stronger threat to take out Buffy and Aaron). I hate that it was spun that way, that I couldn’t trust them, and that we’re really competing for 3rd place with this snitching behavior.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 66 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 9:54 am

Yea I think Buffy is terrified of keeping me around. She must think I’m really scrappy. I’m just calling it like it is. Like I said I’ve already experienced defeat in this game so I’m not going to play scared. If I go I go, but I want everyone else to have a chance. But if nobody targets Buffy/Aaron, then their immunities will come into play and they’re going to go even further. We are about to be at the final eight. I assume they’re good until final six or so. So after I go, they can easily last a few more evictions with their powers alone, and let’s not forget they’re challenge beasts. Honestly, and this is something that was discussed in pre-jury, if Aaron goes, then Buffy can adapt and everyone is better off. But if Buffy goes, Aaron goes shortly after.

I’m not going to spin anything against you. Buffy and Aaron are going to say whatever to make me the bad guy but I’ve been evicted before. I’m not invincible and I’ve almost lost a whole week’s worth of alliance building. There is no way I’m on top of anyone’s list.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 66 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:05 am

Stop. You’re on the top on my list. I’m confident I spoke just to you all day Sunday lol.

It’s just so frustrating!!!!!! I’m thinking for both of us, it probably in our best interest to join them at this point and pray they don’t win the double. From experience, every time someone HINTS they’re coming after them, they get on the block. And what probably isn’t in our best interest is having them use their powers because they will have control. I think we need to let them expire. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 66 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:10 am

Well I meant everyone else wants me gone like ASAP lmao. I trust you.

I’ve already tried that angle with them and they think I’m just full of it. But even before I left I told them people would be opportunistic and go after them. And it did. And I mentioned that to them when I got back and they still don’t care about it.

They are not going to work with me lmao. I know they won’t even if I wanted to
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 66 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:14 am

They’re tethered to each other because I think they believe they’re all each other has. Once Arisa announces that I’m safe (hoping, don’t want to jinx it lol) I’m going to talk to Buffy and see what I can do. I think the honest truth is that Buffy is being made guilty by association with Aaron. If she was to cut him, she would be fine. That’s honestly why all these other alliances have been happening tbh. What do you think? I don’t think any of us have anything to lose lol
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 66 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:17 am

She won’t cut him though because he’s good at challenges, loyal to her, and would lose in a final two to her. It would be dumb for her to take him out.

I’m fine with whatever tbh.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 66 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:20 am

YOU’RE RIGHT!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Doesn’t make sense lol. I guess the question becomes who’s going to be the lucky one to take their shot?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 66 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:24 am

Nobody is lmao. By the time someone does decide to go after them, they’ll whip out a power and evict them the next round. Then they steamroll the rest of the competitions.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 66 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:28 am

The powers have an expiration date though, my guess is that it’s either now or 7. But definitely not at 6. That’s when we have to really go for it. We just need to make sure we get there.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 66 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:36 am

Well there’s another power up for grabs tomorrow so that’s also something to consider.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 66 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:38 am

Watch them win it lol. I’m so over it lol
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 66 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:39 am

I don’t see anybody else winning it lmao
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 66 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:56 am

Can it be a competition about something random that I know of? Like the winners of America's Next Top Model? lol
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 66 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:58 am

I know right?

If anything I’m sure it’ll be a competition similar to one from last season.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 66 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:00 am

Which one was that one? What did they win? I'll have to look through after my meeting lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 66 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud
Page 66 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next