Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 3:57 am

You're welcome Ms. Negrotti 😂😊
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 12:39 am

Hey Again Natalie! Lol
Wanted to see where was your head at regarding tonight's noms and what are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 12:46 am

Hey Spongebob!

Well I'm finding out about some stuff that went down now so I'm a little confused on what happened.

Is it true you and Syd threw us under the bus to get the votes last eviction?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 1:03 am

Hey!

Who’s us? And no who and why would I throw you or anyone under the bus. I have no reason on to throw you or anyone else under the bus. I don’t even know what I would throw you under the bus for tbh. You haven’t done anything or anyone has for me to do so
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 1:03 am

What’s being said?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 1:09 am

I just heard that Syd scurried to Buffy and Aaron to get T evicted and that my name was mentioned in the "other" pile along with DW and I'd be a target if anyone else won HOH
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 1:19 am

Syd ran to Buffy and Aaron to get Big T evicted ? I literally did not know about that till now that you’re saying it tbh with you. 
I’ve personally never mentioned your name or DW as a target, if I won this HoH it would’ve been tough for me because I like you in this game. DW has kept me safe her first HOH round, I was asked who would I put up and said Dany solely because I’ve barley spoken with her and I was up for suggestions. Your name and DW was brought up but that was not by me
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 1:32 am

Ok. Thank you for clearing that up for me. I do trust you I just needed to hear you out

I'm still voting to keep you
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 1:59 am

Thank you for trusting in me and If I stay here I hope we can continue to build our trust! I do trust you as well Smile 

Thank You for your vote! I appreciate it, Have you spoken with anyone else by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 2:01 am

I've spoken with a couple people and they said they're evicting Syd. So unless I'm being lied to, you should survive the vote
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 2:05 am

I really hope so! Thank you for that reassurance hope I survive this one
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 11:40 pm

Hi Natalie, what are you thinking about for tonight's vote?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 11:41 pm

Hey Spongebob

Honestly I'm leaning towards DW but I'm open to ideas. HBu
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 12:07 am

Leaning towards voting DW out or keeping?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 12:08 am

Keeping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next