Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:01 am

Thanks! Smile

I'm leaning towards keeping Villanelle for comp reasons. I'm sick of A&B winning everything, and Villanelle has won comps before and almost won tonight.

Well I'm glad it wasn't you or me up there as final noms. But it wasn't my first choice
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:11 am

You're welcome!

That's true, she is good and is possible of beating them at comps. But that would make 3 comp threats staying in this game and less likely for everyone else to do well moving forward. I feel like since the opportunity is present we should take it. I do like V tho 

I'm glad it wasn't us either! and what wasn't your first choice?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:16 am

A&B or Jim. I don't get the point of scurrying over to them when that's a guaranteed loss :/

Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:18 am

Oh you mean if you won HoH that would've been what your choices were? lol
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:21 am

Yea. I mean I know they got a DPOV power and that needs to be flushed. They're already running the show and then get a ridiculous power? No ma'am Sad

I know it sounds short sighted, but I don't see how people can focus on end game if they're still here because they do win if they make the end
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:38 am

Yeah one of them deff has to have it, I'm assuming Buffy has. I agree with your stance tho and see your points they make sense. I just feel like with V leaving there's one less comp threat, we're more likely to win the next HoH since Aaron can't compete in it. 
But you're not wrong if they make it to the end they do win because they basically won everything
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:42 am

Those are good points. And everyone I've talked to has said they're leaning towards evicting V
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:45 am

You're vote is you're vote so do what you feel is best for your game. But yes everyone I've talked to also wants to vote out V as well if they're being truthful. So if you don't want to be in the minority then you can lean that way as well
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:49 am

Yeah I'm probably going to, but I just want to talk it out with everyone and see what they think.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:02 am

Okay! lmk if anything changes rn it's looking like V is going but with her speech maybe things will change
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:08 am

I think that speech just made people not want to keep her... welp
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:10 am

Lmao her speech made point tho but yeah its possible that sealed the deal for her
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:52 pm

Kinda tempted to copy paste the Bernie pic again lol

But I hope I have your vote to stay <3
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:59 pm

Lmaooo go for it 😂😂
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 7 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 12:00 am

You're good with me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Natalie Negrotti
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next