Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome Evicted Houseguests

Go down 
+6
Big T
Madison Rose
Kway
Bob The Builder
Peter
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Peter

Peter

Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:55 pm

Kway wrote:
Pedro wrote:
Rofl I figured that Dany/Cameron were together. I didn’t buy their whole “we don’t talk to each other” speech. It seemed so rehearsed and convenient when they told me at the same time.

DW is the only one who didn’t even pretend to like me in this game for the most part and I kinda respect that. I mean it was painfully obvious when she’d send me the congrats messages but that’s about it so I appreciate she didn’t string me along.

Big T and Syd are something else. It’s a game but I felt like they would also send me messages that were obviously being used to relay information. I didn’t particularly trust Big T and I think deep down we both knew that. Syd was a question mark to me since she was obviously sending the same generic message to everyone on day one but she also kept it simple. She didn’t lead me on all day so I can appreciate that.

I dunno, I’m old fashioned. Whenever I played games, at least in the later years I tried to be more honest. But I mean I also understand why people are super into crafting their lies so it’s nothing personal. I think anything is fair game as long as it gets super personal <3

I do wish I would have been more transparent with you. I think early on we kicked it off well and then we kinda drifted. I should have kept you in the loop but it was a total nightmare trying to continue like 20 different private rooms lmao.

I wish you were more transparent as well. Why do you think you didnt trust me or drifted away?
I honestly gave you my all to trust me in the game and I would kill for you basically lol

Honestly I was overwhelmed by the game lmao. You were not the only one who didn’t get constant messaging from me. I had so many private rooms open and I would lose track of the messages. Plus for whatever reason sometimes I honestly didn’t get an update. The room would stay red and I would assume I read it but then I started to notice they weren’t lmao. So I couldn’t come up with a believable excuse. I mean I assume most honest people wouldn’t have that many rooms and it would be easier to keep track of who has posted.

Plus I wasn’t sure if you were strategizing a lot. That’s my fault for not talking about game though. I just wanted to focus on building connections/relationships since I always play the villain in games rofl. I wanted to try something different and it was a fail lmao. I should have played more cutthroat and spoke more game ;___;
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:05 pm

I wish you were more cut throat as well!
I don't care that I blew that up too because their all playing it safe and scared.
My money is on Aaron or Buffy winning this game

Last edited by Kway on Tue May 19, 2020 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:08 pm

Yea hindsight is laughing at us. If I could do it over then I’d definitely dance in a little blood. Do you think it’s possible we can return? Last season they had 3 people go in. Honestly we should take out these threats and then we pretty much have to stick together and make finals because they won’t reward a returnee. Last season Stacia played an awesome game but because she came back, she only received 1 vote (though my boo Cent did amazing too <3).

Who do you think is next to go?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:29 pm

And that offer extends to everyone lmao. I’m not just making a deal with Kway.

The battle back challenge was posting the most in 42 hours. All that work and to be not even considered would be awful. At least with two returnees it’s more even
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:44 pm

Bob I know your peepers are peeping! Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:50 pm

I really hope there is a battle back. I would definitely be ok with working with you if we get back in the game and that goes for Bob to

No one is laughing . Right now their all scrambling because no one trusts each other
Did you see what DW put. B FOR BETRYAL
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:51 pm

Honestly my biggest mistake is not pushing for Kourtney to win HOH lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:51 pm

we both liked her right? we shoulda had her win HOH lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:52 pm

So who is the majority alliance and who are on there outskirts of their alliance who are in danger if they don’t do anything?
Back to top Go down
Bob The Builder

Bob The Builder

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:58 pm

How can I be peeping without eyeballs? lmao

I'm sad to see that you were evicted Kway and thanks for voting to keep me Smile

I definitely would want to work with any of y'all if we get back into the game (I suck at comps tho so I doubt I can get back in lol). I also want these threats to be out lol

Bob out again ✌

Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:58 pm

Bob can you please have my babies?
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 4:35 pm

Pedro wrote:
So who is the majority alliance and who are on there outskirts of their alliance who are in danger if they don’t do anything?

Well it was DW, SYD, Big T, Cam
VS
Spongebob, Nat , Dany
Vs
Aaron, Buffy, Jim , Villanelle

I caused chaos with the key 3 alliance
I think of Aaron wins or Villanelle they will take a shot at Big T and SYD
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 4:44 pm

Can we call that the STD alliance <3 SYD+T=STD
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 4:45 pm

So I’m guessing beforehand everyone was just doing Buffy/Aaron’s bidding until the time was right? Rofl I called it and I told her too before I left.

Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 4:52 pm

Pedro wrote:
So I’m guessing beforehand everyone was just doing Buffy/Aaron’s bidding until the time was right? Rofl I called it and I told her too before I left.

If people are smart they would take them out and make them use their immunity that they won in the luxury comp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Evicted Houseguests
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next