Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Big T, Syd & DW

Go down 
+2
Big T
Arisa Cox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
DW

DW

This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:12 pm

Ya'll I'm about to log off and take my ass back to sleep. This is too damn much for me
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:13 pm

I asked Dany if she knew what was going on and this is what she said

“I literally don’t know. 10000 scenarios has come out since the eviction and I just don’t know what or who to believe anymore. Our alliance flopping less than 24 hours in and finding out y’all had a F3 is frustrating to me”
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:14 pm

so idk if she put 2 and 2 together or if someone told her
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:15 pm

Lord pls let us win
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:17 pm

She might have put 2 and 2 together on that one but I firmly believe we can keep Dany with us moving forward cause she has expressed a lot recently about her distrust for Buffy and Aaron. All of our targets are aligned so we have to keep her close
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:19 pm

I would say we should explain girl gang to her and that this alliance was formed just based off of distrust within GG but idkk she might tell someone
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:22 pm

She already expressed her concerns to me and I did tell her we made it because we all felt like Buffy was being shady towards us. She feels the exact same way we do, we had a long chat earlier of just Buffy doing shady shit so I think she’s on the same page as us still
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:22 pm

Although I still haven’t mentioned GG
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:25 pm

Okay that sounds good then
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:28 pm

I’m also trying to bring Natalie in closer. She’s very fired up about this close vote. I told her all the votes she had to stay and the fact that Buffy was campaigning for her to go aswell to make sure her targets are in line. With Natalie we might be able to bring spongebob in as a number because Spongebob was very vocal about wanting to keep Natalie
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:37 pm

Yeah I like Natalie and honestly she deserves better I don’t like how everyone keeps using her as their pawn. And I like Spongebob too...who does Aaron and Buffy even have on their side at this point?
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:40 pm

They have Cameron. I think V is in question cause she voted with them. I think she is unaware just how lucky she was with winning those vetoes. And Jim is laying super low but I think he’s leaning to their side
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:45 pm

I’m pretty sure Jim and Aaron still have some type of guys thing going
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:46 pm

I wouldn’t be shocked but it is definitely safe to assume we don’t have Jim
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:46 pm

It’s better safe than sorry to assume
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Big T, Syd & DW
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next