Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

I'm Being Evicted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Villanelle

Villanelle

I'm Being Evicted Empty
PostSubject: I'm Being Evicted   I'm Being Evicted EmptyTue May 26, 2020 3:31 am

I wanted to express my thoughts about this game and the people in it.

Buffy is playing to win. She know's what she's doing, and my biggest regret in this game was not taking a shot at her when I had the chance. But honestly, I felt like it was too early. I had a shot tonight to do it, but I lost by 1 second. My elimination was handed to me because of a 1 second outcome. Wild. But yeah, she's playing to win, and with the powers she probably has, she's in the best shape to F shit up in this game. She seems to be constantly strung out and can come across bossy or irritable if things don't go exactly her way. She prob has Aaron whipped for that.

Aaron is a nice guy, he's loyal as hell to Buffy which I think will be his downfall. he's in such an unfortunate position because I think he will have an extremely hard time presenting a case on why he should win the game. He's a horrendous liar. Trying to play off his loss to Pedro in the posting challenge as a mere lack of focus is laughable. Imagine staying up for 30 hours and only posting 4,000 posts. Anyway, his only shot would be if he took Buffy out at some point but I just can't fathom that happening.

Pedro is chaos and I love him for it. The guy is a flim flam man of the highest order. Nothing you say to him is safe. He will spill the beans on a dime. Just unadulterated chaos. I'm not sure how much of a chance he has to win. He has an uphill battle. I doubt anybody trusts this guy. Lmao.

DW is extremely frustrating. She kept telling me she would create a room for us, when she clearly never did until I won HOH for the nth time to grovel to me. And then she has the audacity to act like my eviction is a way to spite Aaron/Buffy. Give me a BREAK. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do, and say what you gotta say to make it look like you aren't actually working with Aaron and Buffy. I don't know, I don't see DW having any chance to win this game unless she turns it up and starts to make bold, brash moves.

Jim Halpert reminds me of a character in a mafia movie that would almost immediately become an FBI informant the moment things get a little tough. He seems to be constantly nervous and concerned about the state of things and I think he would probably throw anyone under the bus to save his own skin.

Natalie is really sweet and she's someone that I could've worked with more and I wish I utilized the connection I made with her more. She seems to not have a great pulse on the game and I don't see how she can win.

Cameron is an enigma to me. For the longest time I kept hearing she was in Buffy's pocket and perhaps maybe she is? I don't know.

Spongebob Squarepants probably has talked to me the least out of anybody and whenever I do have interactions with him, his correspondence with me reads like formal office emails. Bizarre.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

I'm Being Evicted Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Being Evicted   I'm Being Evicted EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:40 pm

I really don't understand how everyone thought I was in Buffy's pocket. I wanted her out SO bad hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

I'm Being Evicted Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Being Evicted   I'm Being Evicted EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:53 pm

We knew, Cam lmao
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

I'm Being Evicted Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Being Evicted   I'm Being Evicted EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:56 pm

And I could of achieved it too, if I wasn't such a failure at these comps hahaha
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

I'm Being Evicted Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Being Evicted   I'm Being Evicted EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 11:09 pm

Lmao what a mess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Being Evicted Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Being Evicted   I'm Being Evicted Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Being Evicted
Page 1 of 1