Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 7:56 pm

Big Brother Quarantine Season 2 is over!!

This has been a fascinating four weeks of playing Big Brother Quarantine! Having never played an ORG before, this was so fascinating to experience, especially this anonymous aspect where we didn't know who was behind the screens for the other characters. Overall I had a fun experience, but that doesn't mean I felt so many emotions throughout the journey.

If there is one thing I value in life, it's fairness, and the reality of playing Big Brother or ORGs in general is that it's never fair. I was honestly VERY upset once I learned there wasn't not one, not two, but SEVEN Season 1 returners lurking among us! I felt frustrated because I just felt like I didn't have a chance from the beginning and felt like I was at SUCH a disadvantage. I don't like that feeling, but it is what it is. Is it always the case when playing ORGs that the competition is a cycle of returners and newbies? Who knows. But at the end of the day I think I am officially retired from ORGs. I don't like feeling that everyone isn't starting on the same page, but can that really ever be achieved? I don't know lol. But I can't wait to support the future players of BB Quarantine!

To Buffy, our winner, point proven. It was a dominant game from beginning to end. I felt like I didn't even get a chance to really play or make moves. The reality is you out hustled all of us. Stayed up to get that DPOV. Got that luxury win. Controlled all the votes. BB19 Paul wishes lol. I hope you enjoy the win. It's very well deserved.

I have already made my complaints in my DR about the physical game mechanics which I truly believe would of made a huge difference in this season, and given players like me a chance to do something. Or atleast make Buffy and Aaron sweat lol. But a las the season is over.

Arisa/Kathy, thank you for the time and effort you have put in to making this season what it is! I really do mean it if you need some help for some challenges for Season 3 I'm here to help. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to play and for commenting in my DRs. I hope you're happy with the end result Smile

For future players that chooses to lurk in DRs like I did. My one advice is to BE ACTIVE ON THE FORUM! Work together with your alliance to win comps (especially if the competitions are similar to what we've had). And enjoy the ride.

-CVB/Malcolm Over and out 8)
Back to top Go down
Russell Brand

Russell Brand

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:21 pm

Great post...I thought you were the ring leader! Of a massive counter alliance. Who knew. Not until we DM'd back and forth did I realize I was playing someone else's game. Kudos, "barbie" Smile
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:33 pm

Russell Brand wrote:
Great post...I thought you were the ring leader! Of a massive counter alliance. Who knew.  Not until we DM'd back and forth did I realize I was playing someone else's game.  Kudos, "barbie" Smile

The one time I tried to be a ring leader, it got BACK to Buffy and Aaron. Wack lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Thoughts
Page 1 of 1