Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Thoughts before Final HOH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Thoughts before Final HOH Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts before Final HOH   Thoughts before Final HOH EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 12:14 pm

First off, stoked to be here. Everyone said I had to go, and yet I survived Final 8, won out Final 7, survived Final 6, and won out from Final 5 veto to now. They had three chances.

Final 8 made the most sense to keep me - and it paid off for Jackie and Hange at final 7.

If Hange was going to cut me and win out, she should have taken me out instead of Veronica at final 6. She didn’t.

I could no longer be backdoored. I could no longer hold back. I made it.

I am writing out my game but it’s a novel. I’ll post in the coming hours but it will need to be whittled down if it ends up becoming my speech.

I am proud of myself and my decision to cut Jackie, though it could be argued that was Scooby’s decision. I knew what was best for Scooby was best for me, and it was removing the competitor with the better chance of beating him at the end - Jackie. We both made it to the end with only one other competitor, instead of two against one of us.

They were going to take one another. This was Scoobys only option. If Hange did go, I would be in the same predicament, but Scooby would be in the worse position, unable to win against either Jackie or myself.

Jackie was going to cut me. Hange was going to cut me. Scooby was going to cut me. That’s the tea, so I did it.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts before Final HOH
Page 1 of 1