Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final 2

Go down 
+11
Haleigh Broucher
Arisa Cox
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Keesha Smith
Blair Waldorf
Susie Carmichael
Tyler Durden
Celine Dion
Carter
Billie Eilish
Audrey Horne
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 9:33 pm

Final 2

Final 2 Season11

Congratulations Audrey Horne & Billie Eilish, you are the final 2. You both fought very hard to get here and I am very proud of both of you. This was a HUGE cast, it was VERY active & cutthroat, and you both faced your own uphill battles along the way. You should both be proud, I know I am.

Audrey Horne & Billie Eilish will post their opening statements and then the jury can start asking questions and comments. Until them, you can't.

The Jury

Megan Fox
Susie Carmichael
Celine Dion
Blair Waldorf
Keesha Smith
Daphne Blake
Sandra Kaluiokalani
Haleigh Broucher
Carter
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Carly Incontro
Tyler Durden

Buffy Summers, Megan Fox, Marianne Williamson and Aang like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 10:02 pm

Let me start by saying I intend to own everything I did in this game and I am excited to answer all your questions. I will be completely honest and try to lay out my game the best I can. If any of you hate me or feel bitter towards me, I just ask that you hear me out because there was a reason for every single thing I did. If you still hate me after, I get it. But this was just a game for me and nothing was ever personal on my end. I’m also trying not to make this too long since it’s the opening statement, but I feel like there’s a lot to explain. 

I know I played a snake game. I know I was aligned with a ton of people and I lied about votes. I came into this season knowing I would play cutthroat and do whatever it took to win. My strategy was to align with as many people as possible so I would stay off the block, to get out everyone I couldn’t align with early on, then make big moves in the jury phase. It was difficult in a very active cast of 34 people. I stand by my strategy and I own it because it got me here. 

From day 1 I was part of the Bad Girls Club alliance which was started by Megan and included me, Carter, Layla, Daphne, Billie, and AOC. We dominated most of the competitions in the pre-jury phase of the game and this kept me safe. I was also in The Better Room alliance started by Tyler which included me, Celine, Haleigh, and Carly. I also had good relationships with Sandra and Marianne. I wanted to be part of alliances but not take the fall for starting them. The only alliance I started myself in the beginning was the Femme Fatale alliance of me, Keesha, Blair, Alycia, Tinashe, and Chloe. I was most loyal to this group of girls but half of the alliance was decimated in the first half of the game and I knew I needed to solidly align with the power players. These alliances in different parts of the house kept me safe for the whole first half of the game and I was able to avoid being called out for a while, even though my allies kept getting grouped together and called out every eviction. 

In the pre jury phase, I used my HOHs to get out the people I knew would not be working with me moving forward. As soon as I felt in any danger, I would strike. For example, when I heard on Aang’s HOH that he was going to put me up as a replacement nominee, I put him up the next round and got him out so that he wouldn’t have the chance. Another example is with Penny who I just couldn’t read and I knew I didn’t have her with me, so I got her out. I wanted to get out all the question marks before the jury began. I knew it wouldn’t be smart to get out players like Carter, Tyler, or Sandra at the time because they were the only big threats in front of me and I knew we would have to work together if any of us wanted to survive. 

Towards the middle of the game me, Tyler, Carter, and Sandra officially aligned as a group of 4 and I was the most loyal to them. I no longer felt I could trust the girls in The Better Room alliance because the votes never added up. In the single-HOH portion of the game I always knew what was going on and where the votes were going, and essentially what I wanted to happen did. As part of this group of 4, we were able to win most of the HOHs and control the votes along with extra numbers from the Bad Girls Club. 

During the jury phase is when I started to make big moves. I executed a perfect backdoor on Daphne, who I felt was the biggest threat to my game. Essentially, she was playing all sides the way I wanted to, but doing a better job. She was also the only person besides myself who had not been nominated and I admit I wanted to title for myself lol. After this move, I asked Tyler to use his quarantine power on me because I felt like I was in danger, and it proved to be my saving grace when Carly won the HOH. I stayed up for 24 hours making 5000 posts just to get enough money to buy the Coup d’etat. It was always my plan to get Carter out using my Coup d’Etat power, but I saw Carly as a bigger threat to me and wanted her to go first. I then spent the rest of the game trying to get Carly out and I finally succeeded in the final veto. I won part 1 of the final HOH, I gave Tyler my notes and answers so he would win part 2, and then I beat him in part 3. My plan was always to go to the final 3 with Tyler and then cut him. 

I did the math and not including replacement nominees, there were 62 possible chances for me to be put on the block in this game. And I was not put up 1 single time. I was not playing under the radar either, I won 7 HOHs and 3 vetoes. I was the deciding vote to evict in 2 ties, in the final veto, and in the final HOH. I was part of big alliances and one of the biggest players. Every week after I won my third HOH before the jury I was terrified, I thought I made a game-ending mistake by winning too many competitions too soon. But despite these competition wins and call outs by evicted players, I was able to stay off the block. This required social game and a lot of work behind the scenes. It wasn’t easy and it wasn’t luck. Although I kept getting called out I tried to stay out of the spotlight by not replying, even though I love to argue. That is until Celine told me to go to hell, which genuinely made me laugh lmao. Everything you said about me was right, so hats off. 

If I ever hurt anyone or you feel betrayed I am honestly sorry, because those were never my intentions. Nothing I did in this game was personal, which made me make tough decisions that I felt would further my game, even if they were difficult personally. At the end of the day, I was loyal to myself before anyone else. I never did anything to be intentionally mean, so I really hope I didn’t offend anyone. A lot of people went out the door calling me out and praying on my downfall, and I don’t blame them at all. I was a snake. I was aligned with all sides. But it worked. Every single thing I did was to ensure I would get to the end, and I was able to do it. I hope that you can all see the work it required for me to get here. I think I played a game worthy of winning this insane season.

Saoirse Ronan, Buffy Summers, Cameron Van Buren, Villanelle, Susie Carmichael, Megan Fox, Billie Eilish and like this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:01 pm

I would like to start off by saying this has been an amazing experience and I’m so happy I was able to experience this game with such amazing people. I can’t wait to meet all of you when our identities are finally revealed. I’d be lying if I said when this season started I knew or expected myself to be sitting here in one of these F2 chairs because I honestly I did not. I honestly thought I’d be evicted in the final 5 and I was just going to laugh in deja vu but more on that later on <3. When the season started I knew I needed to be as social as I could be on the off chance I was not able to win or win many competitions. In my case, I was not able to win any competitions lmao. At the start, I was really not trying to win any competitions because I did not want to come off as a threat and allow those who were threats to win everything. By doing this, this would allow me to not be looked at as a threat where I would be targeted every round and possibly evicted. Luckily for me on Day 2 The Bad Girls was created by Megan which consisted of 8 girls Me, AOC, Audrey, Carter, Daphne, Keke, Layla, and Megan. This allowed me to lay as low as possible because while I was not able to win any competitions everyone in this group was able to do just that.  On Day 4 We’re the Bad Guys Duh was created by Aang suggested by me because I felt I needed to connect with as many people as I could to further myself in the game. This group consisted of me, Aang, and Alycia as soon as Alycia was evicted due to her own doing I knew me and Aang needed to regroup. This is where my relationship with Sandra started to blossom and we both suggested we needed more numbers on our side. The Fantastic Four was created which consisted of me, Aang, Sandra, and later Keesha. Although I was in these alliances I never truly felt I had a true number one throughout the game whereas many in the game may have had one. I intended to make Aang my true number one but that was cut short when he was evicted early on in the game. When I was nominated by Carly the first and I survived being on the block I knew I needed to connect more with her in the game and form something together. At this point in the game, I knew I was not able to win competitions and I wasn’t sure who I could trust fully but decided I needed to put my trust in Carly. I knew she was able to win competitions so I knew I needed to keep her around as much as I could to further my own personal game. After being put up the first time I decided to create a group called Arisa Stan Chat that consisted of me, Haleigh, Keesha, and Daphne. This group was created because I felt like we could all go far together and I felt we needed each other because we were all in the same position in the game. Oddly enough after this group was created everyone was evicted one by one right after each other. This once again left me all alone and made my relationship with Carly stronger where we would strategize to take down Tyler/Audrey and later on Carter. In doing this we made a group called “Room” which consisted of me, Carly, AOC, and Carter. Where we strategized ways to block Audrey from using her Coup d’etat power but sadly were sadly unsuccessful. Oddly enough again after this group was created everyone in it was evicted one by one but me once again. I know I was not able to win anything and maybe seen like I was dragged here to the end but I really did everything I could to make it as far as I have. My thoughts are literally all over the place right now and my opening statement sucks ass but I’ll be better at answering questions!

Saoirse Ronan, Cameron Van Buren, Sandra Kaluiokalani, Tyler Durden, Haleigh Broucher, Carly Incontro and Celine Dion like this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:05 pm

Hello, ladies, and congrats!

I didn't have the opportunity to play the game with you both as long as I would have liked, so instead of asking a game related question, I want to know a bit about you personally because I'm an emotional player who leads with her heart.

That said, what is your most cherished childhood memory?

Tyler Durden likes this post

Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:11 pm

Thank you so much Megan <3 

All my most cherished childhood memories are the ones I spent with my dad because I lost him unexpectedly almost 2 years ago and he meant the world to me. Specifically, it would be camping with my dad and fishing with him. I'm not trying to make this a sob story either, but he was such an important part of my life and I cherish every memory with him so much. I would kill to be a kid again lol.

Megan Fox and Tyler Durden like this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:12 pm

My vote is pretty much locked in. I’m sure I’ll think of a question for you both at some point but for right now I want my sister wife (Audrey) to throw me a compliment LMFAOOOAOAOAOS

Audrey Horne and Tyler Durden like this post

Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:15 pm

Audrey, the last eviction you survived without you or Tyler winning HOH, winning veto or getting saved with a special power was all the way back at the final 11 when Blair got evicted. Do you see this as an indictment on your game that you had to rely on comps and powers to get to the end and not social strategy like Billie did? Tyler also mentioned in the jury house he felt if he did not use the quarantine power on you at the final 7 you would have went home because you were the worst positioned socially out of all his allies. Do you agree with this?

Billie, can you highlight some specific game moves you made other than being included in alliances?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:18 pm

LMAOOOO not sister wife. Carter, you're a bad bitch. You never back down from what you believe in and I admire that so much about you. Thank you for always telling it like it is and being real. And we shared a man in this game so you obviously have good taste aksksksksk

Carter and Tyler Durden like this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:22 pm

Megan Fox wrote:
Hello, ladies, and congrats!

I didn't have the opportunity to play the game with you both as long as I would have liked, so instead of asking a game related question, I want to know a bit about you personally because I'm an emotional player who leads with her heart.

That said, what is your most cherished childhood memory?

Thank You, Megan! <3

My most cherished childhood memory is all the time's I've spent with my mom and continue to spend with my mom. If you know me personally you'd understand why. My mom is an elderly woman so all the moments we spend together I cherish that because I'm not sure when those moments will stop and I don't want them to. Other, than that my most cherished childhood memories are all the moments I had at summer camp experiencing new things every day and going to different places I've been fortunate enough to go to.

Megan Fox and Tyler Durden like this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:26 pm

Celine Dion wrote:
Audrey, the last eviction you survived without you or Tyler winning HOH, winning veto or getting saved with a special power was all the way back at the final 11 when Blair got evicted. Do you see this as an indictment on your game that you had to rely on comps and powers to get to the end and not social strategy like Billie did? Tyler also mentioned in the jury house he felt if he did not use the quarantine power on you at the final 7 you would have went home because you were the worst positioned socially out of all his allies. Do you agree with this?

Billie, can you highlight some specific game moves you made other than being included in alliances?

I never said she was in the worst position possible. I said (she even said it in her speech) that she was vulnerable because she could not play HOH and our other allies like Sandra and AOC are throwing machines.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:30 pm

Ok well I think her needing to be saved with a power because you felt she was vulnerable because she couldn’t play in one single comp speaks to the whole premise of my question about being too reliant on comps in the end game so my point still stands I love you
Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:32 pm

Congratulations Audrey and Billie on making final 2! I’m not gonna lie Audrey I acknowledged you as a big threat in the game and was considering when the best time to eliminate you and Tyler would be, obviously that didn’t happen as I’m talking to you from the bleachers Laughing Laughing Although I called you out in my goodbye speech because I had a feeling you weren’t being truthful, I want you to know that I’m not bitter towards you. I respect your game overall and I think you are really well-rounded. With that being said, I feel I have a good grasp of your gameplay overall, so I just want to know what was the benefit in voting me out of the game at the final 13?

Billie, you created a private room with me, and we named it “The Queens Parlor”, and I figured you had many other connections besides myself and that’s why our chats were somewhat vague. But I did enjoy the chats we did have. I have a lot of respect for your social game, however, your game appears to be one dimensional to me. Tell me why I’m wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:36 pm

Congratulations on the two of you for making it this far. I'm going to admit, this is going to be pretty brief because I wasn't planning to write this tonight and I assumed Billie was suffering from a hangover but I'm glad she's alive<3 Anyway, my vote is pretty much locked in. I love the both of you and you two have been super great to work with.

Audrey, as you'll see in my DRs and the jury house, I loved working with you/Carter/Tyler but my plan was to get into the ears of the other side (Carly/Haleigh/etc) and have them go after you instead of me<3 I love that we were able to work together as long as we did and not backstabbing each other even though we knew it would eventually happen <3 It's cute that it worked out that way <3

Billie, you have been such a phenomenal person to talk with. Honestly you were the one person I spoke to the most in private rooms until my eviction, or at least until a certain point in the game idr. I never fully knew where your head was but in a game like this that's a great thing. Again, like Audrey, I did eventually want you gone but I'm glad we were able to work together and not have to backstab each other<3 I don't have any bad blood with you at all.

My vote is going to the person I thought played the more visible game. I cannot ignore the fact that Audrey dominated the challenge aspect with Tyler and managed to avoid the block the entire game. I do think you played a great game too, much better than anyone gives you credit for, but in a game with so many large personalities, playing under the radar, no matter how masterful it is, is going to be overshadowed by the more flamboyant strategies. That being said, Audrey, you are not a lock to win the game and Billie, you are not a lock to lose the game. From what I've seen, the vote can go either way and you two are going to have to work for your win. Normally I don't really ask game questions to the finalists but since there is a lot of money at stake here, I figured I would give you guys a fair chance to address some of the weak points in your game. Remember, perception is everything and so just because people think you have a weak game doesn't mean you actually do. You just need to present your case on why you think it's stronger than it looks like.

Audrey, apparently you're an evil bitch or whatever but I don't see it. You were always a gem and even when I left you were nice about it. Apparently you held a knife to these people's kitten's throats so I need you to explain what other attributes you have besides winning out in challenges. Also, can you please let the jury know what makes your game independent of Tyler's? Trust me, I can see it, but you're going to have to let the jury know yourself.

Billie, people perceive you as a goat. Your opening was a little lackluster (love you though xoxo) but I am just pointing it out so you can have a chance to redeem yourself, because you do have a legitimate shot at winning this. People appreciate your loyalty/honesty/lack of comp wins to survive. But sometimes that borders being furniture this season. Celine kinda mentioned it in her question though<3 So you actually have a simple task. It's not even a question. I just need you to be confident in your answers and own your game. You got to the end. People can say what they wanna say but you made it there. I'm not voting you to win but there are eleven other jurors. Do what you gotta do. I can't nudge you any more though, as people are wanting to see you articulate your game well. If you can do that, you can cash your $3000 check. Good luck. Don't count yourself out though<3 Plus, low key, if you win the game, then at least I can say I got evicted next to the winner and my ego would appreciate that<3

Thanks Arisa and Saorise for this game. Twas fun. Sorry for being an absolute lunatic in the DR<3

Megan Fox, Billie Eilish and Carter like this post

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:37 pm

Hi ladies. Congrats on making final 2.

My question is for the both of you: which alliance did you have that you were the most loyal to and what part did you play in it’s success (or failure)?

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:38 pm

Celine, you're right that I was safe because of comp wins and powers towards the end of this game, but that was only after I started making moves and felt I became a big target. Before that point, 23 people had still been evicted and there were plenty of opportunities for me to be put up and I still wasn't. I didn't want to depend on comp wins in this game, but at that point I became such a big threat and I was going to try my best to win out to ensure my safety. It took my social game for me to be aligned with the power players and not have them target me. Tyler could've taken me out whenever but he trusted me. Yes, in the final 11 I was a big threat and maybe vulnerable. Out of everyone left in final 11 though, I don't believe most of them would have put me up, it wasn't just Tyler. I believe I was safe with Keesha, Daphne, Sandra, Carter, AOC, and Billie as well because I was aligned with all of them. Would I have been put up had Tyler and I not won? I guess we'll never know, because I wasn't going to leave it up to chance. I also helped Tyler with basically every single win of his. I would rather be dependent on comps wins and be successful than be evicted. 

Personally, I don't think Billie relied on any social strategy to get to the end. She was put on the block as a pawn by her own allies and kept in the game because she wasn't winning competitions.

Megan Fox, Carter and Celine Dion like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 2
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Living Room :: Living Room :: Final 2-
Jump to: