Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome Evicted Houseguests

Go down 
+5
Momo
Rose the Hat
Cent
Riku
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:46 pm

Girl just wanna say you got me good haha no hard feelings at all it’s all game in the end and I’m sure we’ll be good friends outside of this house. Now what’s our sitcom about that you’ve been telling the house 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:49 pm

I'm curious to know what you thought my real intentions when you were evicted.

I'd love to talk it out with you, candidly, because it did seem like there were some real differences on where our heads were truly at. It seemed like I thought you were doing something sneaky and it seemed like you thought I was doing something sneaky and in some ways I think we were both wrong about what we thought the other person was thinking. You know?
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:50 pm

Of course! No hard feelings at all.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:53 pm

Just with everyone inside the house coming up to me and how they were talking clearly made it seem like I was the target. Also kam said you also told her you would use the veto on her when you told me you would use it on me so that also kinda lit a lightbulb in my head. Also klaus told me you told him to vote me out after I “came at you publicly” when you were the one that told me to do it.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:56 pm

Cent says y’all need fuking help I can’t 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:59 pm

Ah! I knew that plan we had was risky and I was definitely clumsy with some of the stuff I was trying. When I told Klaus that, I figured he would do the opposite of what I would have "wanted" because I thought the whole point of the plan was to make it seem like keeping you would hurt me and if I looked like someone who wanted you out, it would help keep you. It's so convoluted and ridiculous in hindsight and it's completely understandable why it would look like I was actually targeting you.

That plan to pretend to call me out on the thread put me in a spot where if I started to campaign to genuinely keep you, it would look like what you were posting was all a ruse. But if I started to say I wanted you to be evicted, than I'm risking actually getting you evicted. You know what I mean? It was a tough spot that either way looks bad for me, and looks bad for you. Lol
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:05 pm

I don’t agree with that it made us both look bad. It made me look really bad. It looked like a set up to me. And with Barney really pushing for it hard jt really did seem like that was the plan along. In the end it doesn’t matter and it’s all a game and I’m content and what happened. I’m honestly shocked the house took that shot.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:14 pm

Wait lol. Barney was pushing for this idea?

I literally thought this was your idea. Like the idea to fake fight, I thought was just an awful idea and I thought you pitched it to me lmao.

We really weren't on the same wave lengths in this game and that's okay!

I was also very conflicted that night because during a period of time, I wasn't campaigning for anyone to be evicted. I was going to leave it up to the house to just decide on their own since I couldn't vote.

Ariana was running to me with a bunch of information about how when you were HOH you actually believed Hailey Burns and thought that an all girls alliance was exposed. It's partly why I was kind of digging for information with you to see if you actually believed it.

Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:16 pm

Nahhh thats jjst her trying to get in your head and it clearly worked. And yeah Barney said you and him came uo with that idea together. I wouldn’t have done it until he said you guys came uo with the idea.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:17 pm

Lol yeah i know it's just a game at the end of the day.

Klaus is a wild player right now. He really successfully managed to turn the whole house against me. I had a feeling that I was going to be backdoored. It's why I was trying to win that POV.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:18 pm

The reason why I went after hailey is because I literally couldn’t stand her with her begging and her being salty about the HOH comp and complaining to the creator. Maggie was just in active and Also nkt a fan of that character on greys haha.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:18 pm

Oh if it wasn’t this week it would’ve been next week. After I was put up people kept telling me the only way to get you out was a back door and that they wouldn’t stop until it was done.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:19 pm

Riku wrote:
Nahhh thats jjst her trying to get in your head and it clearly worked. And yeah Barney said you and him came uo with that idea together. I wouldn’t have done it until he said you guys came uo with the idea.

Lmaoooo that's wild. I went along with it not because I thought it would help evict you though. If i wanted you out, I would've just let it happen without doing all of those theatrics.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:20 pm

The house was just probably rattled with how i left and he was the next HOH. But I saw his speeches!!!! Deff someone to keep an eye out on. And like Arisa had said. We may get our revenge some way or another
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:24 pm

There will probably be a battle back!

I think I was under the impression and the mindset that you were going to be safe in that eviction, and I was gearing up and wanting to work with you and when you were evicted my post when I frowned was genuine. I was really taken aback when you started to try to blow up my game because I was blindsided by it because at that point in time, I had already shifted my focus on figuring out how to play the game with you. I had really thought you had the votes to stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Evicted Houseguests
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next