Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome Evicted Houseguests

Go down 
+5
Momo
Rose the Hat
Cent
Riku
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Momo

Momo

Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 10:42 am

I love when u guys fight
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 10:42 am

Guys, whoever gets in has to get ariana out. She is controlling the whole game
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:16 am

It was so obvious when I was in the game that Ariana was extremely social and probably had tons of alliances. I remember thinking when I was being targeted for making "too many alliances," I was wondering if they are mistaking me for Ariana. lol because it was so obvious.

At this point she's probably in hot water and won't be able to make it much farther. Klaus's speech was entertaining and enlightening and provided insight I was completely unaware of.

I still stand on my stance that Klaus did a great job exploiting the stuff he found out about me making alliances to make it look far larger than it was as a way to get me out. It made sense and he did it successfully, but it's clear, I certainly was not the only perpetrator of this kind of strategy.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:20 am

I hope Klaus comes in here and provides some more insight <3
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:30 am

Riku wrote:
And that’s perfectly okay with me. You have a right to be but at the end of the day you made yourself a target for the whole house. Everyone came to me asking for me to put you up because of how you been acting.

Everyone?
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:35 am

Rue Bennett wrote:
Riku wrote:
And that’s perfectly okay with me. You have a right to be but at the end of the day you made yourself a target for the whole house. Everyone came to me asking for me to put you up because of how you been acting.

Everyone?

I definitely was one of those people.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:43 am

Rose the Hat wrote:
It was so obvious when I was in the game that Ariana was extremely social and probably had tons of alliances. I remember thinking when I was being targeted for making "too many alliances," I was wondering if they are mistaking me for Ariana. lol because it was so obvious.

At this point she's probably in hot water and won't be able to make it much farther. Klaus's speech was entertaining and enlightening and provided insight I was completely unaware of.

I still stand on my stance that Klaus did a great job exploiting the stuff he found out about me making alliances to make it look far larger than it was as a way to get me out. It made sense and he did it successfully, but it's clear, I certainly was not the only perpetrator of this kind of strategy.

I should have won just bc i had to pretend to have a final 2 with ariana for a week. It was literally the worst thing talking to her and her really pretending to be Ariana.
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:43 am

Laughing at klaus telling the house they should’ve just told him if they were gonna vote him out meanwhile his whole ass was in an alliance with Patrick and was in my dm telling me “Idk who I’m voting for, i have to weigh the options. I’ll tell you if I’m gonna vote u out”
We love poetic justice
Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 11 Tumblr_pucpnaB6lu1tdh1jbo2_250
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:44 am

Rue Bennett wrote:
Laughing at klaus telling the house they should’ve just told him if they were gonna vote him out meanwhile his whole ass was in an alliance with Patrick and was in my dm telling me “Idk who I’m voting for, i have to weigh the options. I’ll tell you if I’m gonna vote u out”
We love poetic justice

I wish i didnt put u up. 🙃
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:45 am

Momo wrote:
Rue Bennett wrote:
We love poetic justice

I wish i didnt put u up. 🙃
I wish you didn’t put me up too but here we are clown
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:46 am

clown
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:05 pm

Haha were all in here now!!! Might as well have some fun with it y’all
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:08 pm

Oh shit there’s another luxury comp today
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 3:08 pm

House is blowing up after that eviction Jesus
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 3:12 pm

Hi Riku! I’m honestly not even interested in this anymore guys. Good luck in the luxury comp tonight!!!

Last edited by Klaus Hargreeves on Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Evicted Houseguests
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next