Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:04 am

I should probably add AOC to that because we talked a lot about Netflix today lol, but the game talk is at a 2. Sandra makes me laugh, but again it's little game talk and then there's Layla. So many people I forget about them all.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:09 am

Lol I like Keesha too! We talked today! I was bonding with Megan over crime documentaries but then she stopped replying and made that alliance so Im not really feeling her right now. Layla is sweet and I like Aoc too! I think we talk to the same people lol! Except I haven’t talked to any of the guys! I probably should reach out to one of them, just to put myself out there. I don’t want people forgetting Im here and then putting me up for not talking to them lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:11 am

I would say Dean and I are the outsiders of that group if that helps you make a decision about approaching Dean. I think Aang and Nottie are in everything. I think Idris will be the eye candy the girls drool over and I forget the other guy lol.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:55 am

Good morning!
And okay, I’ll reach out to Dean and talk to him! The scariest thing for me is that the cast is so big, talking to everybody could potentially hurt if people start comparing notes and realizing I’ve talked to everyone. But then if I don’t there is the risk of someone winning HoH and putting me up because I haven’t spoken to them. And we have yet to have a comp with the whole house competing to see who is decent at comps so I know who to at least say hi too lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:57 pm

Good afternoon Carter. I slept all day lol. Looks like the vote was a mess lol. I voted for Leslie since everyone was telling me they voted for Alycia. I smell liars lol.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:08 pm

Yes they are! I was told everyone was doing Alcyia and it’s weird that people were lying about the first vote when it really was just the first vote lol.

I heard Nottie and Megan were 2/4 votes for Blair which is just so messy lol
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 7:58 pm

Congrats Tyler!!!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:00 pm

Yeah I told Dean we have to watch out for the guy alliance and build something outside of that. I want to work with Alycia on the noms to get a feel for what she's about to do. What should I do for my 2?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:03 pm

I think you just nom anyone you haven't talked to unless you want to make some waves from whatever you've found out tonight! I think noming anyone who has never talked to you is the easiest route to go
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:09 pm

Shirley is the only one to actually ignore my DM. The rest that haven't talked to me, it's been mutual.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:16 pm

LOL Tyler the way you're so blunt "It's mutual"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:20 pm

Alycia just told me her choices right now are Michael, Aang and Megan. I'm trying to push Megan lol.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:22 pm

Yeah push Megan since she was going around trying to put votes on Blair! And we need you to have guys so you keep some allies!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:55 pm

Good try Tyler!! You were so close!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:57 pm

I found the trick for the challenge but too late. I saw how fast she was so I figured there has to be a tool. I only found it after round 2. http://spellbackwards.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Tyler
Page 2 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next