Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:04 pm

WOOOWWW! That's a smart play on her part! I was wondering how the hell she was getting it so fast! Literally within 6-8 seconds
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:06 pm

Now we have it if it's ever needed again. Please don't share it that way we can have a bit of an edge.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:07 pm

I won't! I just tried it and it's fast! I didn't even think of a tool. I was over here doing the rounds with y'all and the only one I would have got was stepmom lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:09 pm

She's a force lol. At least she didn't touch you. I tried to work on the noms with her, and she never mentioned your name.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:11 pm

That's good! I was nervous she would, I just get paranoid especially when people don't reply back to me. You think she will keep noms the same? I doubt she wants to make anyone else mad. Especially after targeting the boys
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:21 pm

Tyler! Baby! Don't fight with Shirley in public! I don't want you getting any extra attention!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:31 pm

I'm sorry I got worried her calling me a liar would make people think I lie.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:33 pm

It’s okay, I see she apologized and realized you were telling the truth which is great for you! I’m not sure why she took it so personal anyway when many people are expecting to go up when people win that they haven’t spoken too
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:36 pm

Yeah I was caught off guard. Then using words like gaslighting, I would never do that. I shouldn't have said anything but I felt she was making me look bad over something small.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:38 pm

Yeah, it was cringe how she kept throwing digs in all the different threads! Like ma’am just be calm lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:39 pm

Enough of her. How was your evening Carter? You enjoying the smell of safety?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:50 pm

It’s great! I came across a Spongebob movie that came out a few years ago and recorded it to watch after this round is over lol. And the smell of safety is always the best! How is your evening Mr.Winner!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:09 pm

I didn't really want to be an HOH so early, but with multiple nominees like that, I wanted to lessen the chances we would hit the block. Did you watch Fight Club the other night? Evening is nice now that the fake "Omg congrats king" are over.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:18 pm

LMFAOOOOO I know the ass kissing was at an all time high! I was trying so hard in that HoH! I actually thought I did great until I saw the answers. And it took me a little to understand what the hell we were doing! And I agree, it’ll be different with one HoH....two HoHs and 4 noms is just too risky! So at least one of us is eligible to play tomorrow!

I actually started it but stopped bc it came one as the same time as our first HoH comp! It’s on the HBO website and we get it free with AT&T so it’s next on my list! I’ll watch it tonight and see what’s all the hype around Tyler Durden lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:23 pm

I'm sure you can guess it's a little violent but it's more a psychological thriller. The ending will probably leave you jaw dropped unless you're good at figuring out twists. Yo the ass kissing is so annoying. The congrats, the thank yous. Please leave me alone. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Tyler
Page 3 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next