Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:34 am

I still don’t think im going to target Sandra rn. But Im done giving her chances because she clearly does not listen to anything I tell her.

Tyler Durden likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:35 am

2:33 am lol. I hope that's ok to share. You?

I noticed the last time I came in here that the room is already called Carter Durden. Shocked Just going back to our talk yesterday lol.

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:37 am

Carter wrote:
I still don’t think im going to target Sandra rn. But Im done giving her chances because she clearly does not listen to anything I tell her.

I feel the same way. Every day I'm calming her down, telling her to not trust people with information. She apologizes, repents and promises to stop. It's like a merry-go-round.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:38 am

Yeah, it’s the same time here. I just wanted to see if it would be bad for me to also go eat a sandwhich but since you also ate late, Im in the clear lol.

And do you not remember us having this conversation about our room name day 1 in pms or was I just that forgettable!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:44 am

I do remember the conversation. But I wasn't really paying attention to the name anymore and then it just caught my eye tonight and made me gush a little. I love you
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:46 am

*rolls eyes* Nice save I guess
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:52 am

I would never lie about that Carter lol. Percy is messy to the end it looks like. I'll try to take some of the heat of the girl thing and onto me.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:52 am

I saw. You working hard baby 😍 My knight in shining armor. <3

Tyler Durden likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:56 am

Quote :
Also, Carly - I truly thought you would go against majority and keep me, it's very weak to admit to me after the vote is already read that you decided to go with "majority" and evict me especially after it was an 8-6 vote. I am hurt by you just as much as AOC.

Am I the only one who sees this as damage control for Carly?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:56 am

We can't really say anything though since you think she has the instant HOH. Let's make her feel so comfortable she falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:58 am

Maybe she’ll use it after this call out? She was 100% trying to save her ass with him but Im not sure why because he’s prejury. And how can he tell me goodluck after calling me out again??? You men are something else.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:01 am

Why am I being lumped in? I will need one of those kitty butt tissues soon. Sad
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:08 am

Please do not bring out the kitty tissues. I can not stomach seeing that right now lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:09 am

You will have to behave and not make me cry then Carter Durden.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:16 am

Am I not behaving for you right now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Tyler
Page 35 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next