Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Marianne & Nottie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nottie Salton

This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 1:42 pm

Easy breezy.

If we win tonight though, who goes next?
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 6:21 pm

Not sure... I might revert back to lower threats after my last HOH lol. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 6:35 pm

might be a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 6:55 pm

Yeah I guess we'll see what happens
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:52 am

So we have been together this whole time right? Keeping each other safe and sharing info?

Sandra wants me out and is calling me sketchy to people.

Have you ever been sketched out by me? Becasue it's pretty clear that Tyler and Sandra have each others backs given that yesterday he was telling me she was completely on the outs and now he is not nominating her and coming after you?

We need to nip this in the bid tonight if we can.

Her and I have been in rooms since Day 1 and she's been talking to me every day and now she is throwing me in front of the bus.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:12 pm

Of course I haven't been sketched out by you.. I definitely trust you more than most people. The only thing is I wasn't sure if you or Sandra would've used veto on me. And tbh I'm surprised you're saying this because I always assumed you and Sandra were super close
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:13 pm

Can I ask where you're hearing this from? On my life I won't say a word.
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:31 pm

It's come from a few different sources.

Yes, I would have used the veto on you last night because I had heard that Tyler was contemplating putting me up.

I thought I was close with Sandra too, but you know she was deep in with Tyler on the decisions last night and she apparently rallied people to dump Megan too.

So.....what do we do now?
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:38 pm

I have no clue but what I do know is that she was not oblivious to me going up like she claimed she was lol. Do you trust anyone else? I really like Audrey... I think she is trustworthy but I don't know who else is up Sandra's ass. So many people tell me they trust her and "only speak to her"
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:38 pm

That's why I'm afraid to suggest making a new alliance. I feel like people will expose it immediately.
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:39 pm

Who is telling you they only speak to her?

That is insane. She is running the game as evidenced by me now being a target and her and I being in a room since literally Day 1.

Megan created the Alamo room to include you but her Sandra and I were in one during the welcome feast
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:44 pm

Lol Nottie I'm glad my intuition was right about you being with her before I was. I don't care that's obviously irrelevant now. But Megan has said it, Layla has said it, and Michael told everyone he trusted Sandra the most as well. I don't know how these people can be so misted.
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:45 pm

And now they are all gone....

So maybe, just maybe we should start looking in that direction!

Is there anyone else you would trust to talk about it with?
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:47 pm

I definitely would not say a word until a new HOH is crowned but let's start with the people who kept Percy here.. I think they see the picture. Percy actually told me you saved him. Not sure if that's true or what. If it is I won't say a word
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:04 pm

Wait.. also if people came to you saying she threw you UTB i'm sure they would be down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Marianne & Nottie
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next