Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Marianne & Nottie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:58 pm

Nottieeeeeee stop telling everyone names because people are already cross talking.
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:18 am

Good to know. Who spilled?
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:19 am

Every single one of those names but Tyler and Keesha (I think) told me you said you had me. It was a dumb move but I still kept you so worry about them not me. I really don't know who is saving you
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:21 am

And for obvious reasons I had to act like I wasn't solely team Nottie because telling people you have me could screw me. Your speech was amazing though and I hope you believe i'm being genuine with you. Also I too know there are men playing as women and that personally bothers me. I've spoke about it a lot in my DRs too lol
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:35 am

True I suppose, but the issue I find with people being secretive, is that we end up not having enough confidence to make a real move.

I appreciate your vote. If it went to waste, good luck with the rest of the game, truly.

Marianne Williamson likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:33 pm

Nottie. I'm so sad to see you go. I promise I will avenge you
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:55 am

Well Nottie... they got me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Nottie   This room is for Marianne & Nottie - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Marianne & Nottie
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6