Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Billie

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38 ... 72  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:36 pm

Yeah I’m fine with that. I spoke with her at the beginning but then we just went down to small talk. I don’t have an issue with her though.

That challenge being 3+ hours <3
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:49 pm

Same here actually, it’s like we’re the same person wtf sksksk. I don’t have an issue with her either! I guess Aang will ask her what she thinks about it.
The way I thought the HoH would go by a little faster  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:50 pm

So it was almost 3.5 hours.

Record?
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:59 pm

Probably! Not sure hoh other seasons went but with this big cast it might be lol
How are you feeling about the HoH's?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:04 pm

They both told me they were good, I guess because we stuck it out. So I guess you're good with Daphne. Megan and I have chatted every once in a while so I don't ~think~ she'd nominate me right away but there is no telling. I assume not since there are a ton of other options but who knows. Crazier things have happened.

You're good with Meg, right?
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:10 pm

Daphne said the last 10 people in the comp are good so that includes us! So we should be fine with her. I've chatted with Megan here and there as well, I don't think she'll nominate me either but who knows. If she goes the same route as the previous HoHs by nominating inactives or someone she hasn't talked to? We should be fine!! Since we've both spoken to her a few times
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:30 pm

Thank goodness! Your girl is not about to spend more time freaking out after spending 3 hours spamming my f5 button. My index finger was literally doing stretches across my keyboard omg.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:49 pm

LOL the way my fingers did more exercise in that 3+ hours than I have my whole life <3

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:53 pm

we gonna have skeleton fingers by the end of this<3
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:18 am

Love that for us<3
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:19 am

How are you feeling with noms? I haven't spoken with either of them at length so I'm open to w.e
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:22 am

Yeah honestly I’m indifferent here. I guess I’ve spoken with dean and Rae the most but that’s not saying much. Everyone here is kinda inactive I guess.

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:39 am

I haven't really spoken with Dean or Percy much. I have spoken with Rae and Sunflower a few times though. But I agree they are all somewhat inactive
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:49 am

That's fair enough. I'm waiting to see what kind of proposals everyone comes up. Plus I want to hear how people are leaning. Oh btw I'm about to request our room in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:11 am

Agreed! So far Sunflower has reached out to me. Haven't heard anything yet but I'll check back in and let you know if I hear anything. Nice! Aang just mentioned it to me as well that you were creating the group with us 3 <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Billie
Page 5 of 72Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38 ... 72  Next