Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Carter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 7:25 pm

Yeah I couldn’t find any real fairytale stories to spin off of. Well ones that I liked enough. I shoulda did Tangled lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 7:35 pm

lmfao girl can you imagine
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 7:51 pm

Coulda made Chloe the evil mother trying to use our game to keep her game alive
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 7:53 pm

LMFAO are these getting posted publicly?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:17 pm

Im not sure LOL. Imagine one of us writing that and it getting published abakash
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:34 pm

mine isn't too bad in terms of scandals. but the story itself is bad lmfao I suck at fairy tales. I had wrote one thing but it didn't really sound like a fairy tale so then I wrote something else and it ended up being just awful lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 5:44 am

lmao congrats girl, you SNAPPED!!!

How many people are messaging you to kiss butt? They must be scared for keeping Chloe in and lying to your face. They should have just been #TeamCarter instead of #TeamMartyr.

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:03 am

LMAOOO before I even said thanks on the HoH thread I have 5 messages come in. That's why I was like chile im going to bed! Don't all bombard me kissing ass at 4 in the morning! 
And why we ate that shit up like that?? Immunity and HoH??? Chloe somewhere shaking chile lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:11 am

lmfao these people are a mess.

Let me guess, was Carly one of them? Lmfaoooo I bet she was.

HOH is hilarious. You’ll see people come out of the woodwork like they’re elves trying to fix a shoe in the middle of the night. Like wtf where y’all be hiding all season?

Chloe is definitely glitching right now. I figured immunity would be good because not only would I win immunity but I also prevent someone else from getting it. It’s petty I know lol.

Do you have any ideas of where you may be headed with nominations?

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:15 am

Carly was in fact the first person to reach out. Im telling them all the same thing, Idk who to put up next to Chloe because Im hearing some of everything surrounding why Sunflower was evicted. LOL I want them to snitch on each other to avoid this block. And then if they do, ima air it in my speech. 

I want to do Chloe/Penny but Tyler also wants to put up Chloe lol. Sn: Someone got the horrible ass Quarantine Power yesterday so now the noms could really be all over the place. As long as we get out someone from that side then im fine but I want Chloe ass gone!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:22 am

Lmfaoooo @ Carly. That’s so hilarious, I’m not even gonna lie.

I wish it was easier to pinpoint why Sunflower got evicted. Clearly people kept Chloe in to come after us and it’s annoying that people are claiming they voted that way. I had a conversation with Layla about it. So frustrating. Get them to snitch. I tried to get that to happen on mine but literally everyone was tight lipped.

Lmaoo @ both of you wanting to nominate Chloe. She’s that awful she’s double nominated <3 can that mean if she win veto she’s still on the block? Plz Arisa make it happen.

I saw the quarantine thing go out of stock. I wanted to buy it for myself so I can take it off the market so nobody else can use it but it was already sold. I looked at past seasons. It’s an immunity but can only be played before the HOH and the user cannot even access PMs or private rooms or vote. So it’s a disadvantage long term but great short term. But you can always flush it out if the person who has it doesn’t use it by the time nominations roll around.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:37 am

Oh it can only be used before HoH? Ok well that's good! I thought they could use it anytime before nominations. And I wish we could put up Chloe 4x just to be sure she leaves lol. Im gonna wait for Tyler to wake up and check the forum so we can talk about noms. Hopefully he didn't nom before going to sleep. 

I heard Michael was pushing Sunflower so they could keep chloe in to come after us. So he's for sure going up too. But Im banking on at least ONE of them throwing somebody under the bus so I have more options. But honestly it doesn't matter because if they stay tight lipped, I can just put any of them up lol. they can be tight lipped on the block together. 

I wonder if they'll all send me the same thing back. In which case Ima tell them it's obvious that they all talked about what to say back to me lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:45 am

The first season had it playable after HOH but the second season they made it before.

I wanted to read up on the threads to see if I can detect a pattern.

lmao @ the shade. I’m not going to lie, and this is the only time I’m talking about identities, but it’s pointless anyway but I thought one of the judges was Michael lmao. But now he’s not so yea. Hilarious.

How do you think the house is divided?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 11:03 am

Hmmm, I guess we'll find out so. Well if Chloe or someone working with her got it and think they need to use it this round. 

And I tried to talk to Michael like 3 times and he was always dry so I just stopped trying with him lol. 
I think right now Chloe has forced the people she called out to work together even more. And there there are middle people. Im thinking the people who went after immunity are trying to play the middle? But then again didn't Penny go for immunity? I think Chloe/Penny/Carly/Haleigh/ Heather(?) are on the other side. But I also think the game is more like a tree right now instead of clear sides. People hear one thing from one side and take it to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 11:10 am

Yeah I agree. The people going for immunity are paranoid and are also trying to avoid getting blood on their hands. Those in the middle I’m most worried about since they’re on nobody’s radar and that can be dangerous long term.

Do you think a lot of people are playing both sides?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Carter
Page 10 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next