Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Carter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 6:23 am

What did I do now? I’ve been good this round, well except to Percy. That was probably rude but I couldn’t have him talk about people I like.

At this point I think people are going to do what they can to drive a wedge between us. If you look at the vote turnout, we can easily figure out who voted Percy since they were called out on the thread (me/you/Layla/Audrey/AOC/Billie/Carly). And then there are the obvious votes for Blair (Daphne/Nottie/Haleigh/Marianne).

So that leaves Celine/Keesha/Susie that are not surprised obvious. Out of those 3 only one of them kept Blair and that’s the only person from those 3 with our best interests in mind. Two of them voted to evict Blair in hopes Percy would come after us. And my money is on Susie voting to keep Blair. I don’t trust Celine fully and Keesha is a wildcard.

So based on what I’ve presented to you, does that explain some of these people who are messaging you? If you received messages from any of the people who voted Blair out, well that’s the proof you need to know that I have your best interests in mind. They’re scrambling now. They want me to be public enemy #1 again.

At the end of the day I can say a lot of things and people can say a lot about me but it’s going to boil down to actions. For me actions always speak louder than words.

Do you trust me, someone who had, for lack of a better word, loose lips, but always had good intentions

Or do you trust the person with tight lips and continue to vote whatever inconveniences you the most?

I’m working on my issue. Like I said I was only harsh to Percy this round by promising him my vote. But I wanted to get some insight. Maybe not the best way to do it but I wanted to do whatever I can to prove to the avengers I am in this with you all.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:28 am

Oh no, Im not doubting you lol. Just telling you that people keep ratting you out. As long as we have this open line of communication, we should always be good. I think me calling out Percy scared people because they realize info that they share gets spread in less than an hour.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:33 am

Oh for sure.

I’m not sure if Layla told you yet but apparently the three of us are being targeted by Celine alol. You can verify with her though as I don’t have any details and I guess that’s understandable. But the last thing I want is Celine “I haven’t won a challenge all season” Dion to get far in the game just by twisting words against people. I’m glad you called Percy out though <3
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:38 am

Celine does nothing bus kiss my ass?? Lol. Tyler told me yesterday Celine plans to put us up for some reason when we have never done anything to her? I forget she’s here half the time. She’s going up if I win HoH for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:44 am

Celine is just worried tbh. She’s clearly overplaying and she knows she’s getting caught.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s the win who has been the rat the whole time. It would explain the Marianne thing though, since I know Marianne said they’re close. So I guess it originated from there and not me.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:49 am

Hmmmm. Celine told me the other day that she felt like Mari was stupid for making that move and that we were all good so there was no need for her to take that shot. This is what I mean when I say I hate the hypocritical shit they are all playing. Trying to make me some evil mastermind when they all talk shit about each other to me. And then when I make a game move based on the info I have, then Im the bad person because they felt obligated to my loyalty as if they are innocent. I truly do not understand the gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:52 am

I think she’s playing Marianne too. She left her out of one of the votes (the one with Megan/Keke going). I’m not entirely sure how accurate this is but I wouldn’t be surprised. Unfortunately she still trusts her a lot and Marianne is telling me she voted Percy out so I dunno if I trust her.

I really want Celine to leave.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:56 am

I think it’s starting to catch up to them all. Like you said, they are overplaying and banking on us all going after each other instead of focusing on them. I seriously doubt anyone was targeting Celine until recently.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:00 am

Agreed. All she had to do was lay low but nope. I’m low key annoyed she thinks she can use us :/
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:01 pm

What is up with this new avi?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:03 pm

I think Sabrina sums up the rise and fall of Sandra Kaluiokalani<3
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:09 pm

LOL girl we're still in the game though! So we're doing something right.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:10 pm

Yea you have a point there. I just cannot wait for jury to happen soon<3
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:12 pm

Omg same! I hate when Big Brother contestants say they just want jury but im starting to understand it a little more lol.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:13 pm

LOL FR.

But in our case, we literally made it more than the halfway point in such a large cast, we definitely deserve jury lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Carter
Page 18 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next