Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Carter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 11:38 am

Exactly. And with people playing the middle, it's hard to gauge how good of a game they are playing or how good they can do in comps since they'd be throwing them. 
And honestly idk. I think anyone not in the forefront of the game is playing both sides in a way. I mean it's what I would do too if I saw sides going at it lol. It's the easiest way to skate by and stay hidden. But Im not that type of person, my personality and my want to compete refuses to let me sit on the sidelines lol.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 11:40 am

Yeah girl I know what you mean. That’s why the other day I just went for the HOH. I’m not joining a game just to start playing on the last few days. That’s so dumb and a slap in the face to people who played from the beginning.

It’s weird how much we hear names thrown out and it’s always the same names (me, you, Keke, Layla, Megan, Daphne, Michael, Haleigh, etc) but what about literally the other half of the house who have been staying under the radar? We know they’re active since they show up to challenges to get their bbq bucks and conveniently vote early lmfao. We see you girl
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:28 pm

The way I hope I don’t need to win HoH again anytime soon but I know I’ll probably have too. I need a damn nap after this LMFAOOOO I did Michael and Chloe. What’s funny is Michael messaged me right after I submitted my noms and lied about his vote. He said he’s close to you and respected that you wanted Chloe gone so he voted Chloe....LOL
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:29 pm

Penny literally told it all to me 😂😂😂 She said Michael was the one who wanted to do Sunflower and she wanted to do Tinashe. Which I believe because Percy told me he voted out Sunflower.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:46 pm

Rofl these people are a mess. I think the problem is they think we are close so we just need to downplay how cool we are and see if we get any more insight. Otherwise people will associate us together and that’ll be no bueno.

Just don’t nominate me lmfao and vice versa obvi.

Can penny verify who all was in that alliance?

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:58 pm

Yeah his “Im close to Sandra” line was clear that he feels we’re together. Penny told me Her/Percy/Michael/Haleigh but it has to be more because that’s only 4 votes and idk who else she’d be protecting.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:04 pm

Rofl what a mess. We don’t even interact with each other much on the thread wtf

Oh yeah she’s for sure protecting people. I wonder why she revealed some and not all
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:34 pm

I have no clue because she was singing like a canary tryna stay off the block! 😂😂 How do you feel about Daphne? Bc Daphne told me she voted out Chloe but that math doesn’t add up, im pretty sure she voted out Sunflower
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:35 pm

Rofl no she told me she voted sunflower because she promised Chloe her vote already
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:44 pm

Chile. LMFAOOOO I was talking to Tyler about this! See she may be the middle player that slides under everyones radar bc she came to me and told me she was voting out Chloe. I didn’t even ask her??
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:46 pm

Rofl I wouldn’t be surprised. You can always put her as a backdoor option. That would really expose a lot. The problem is that it’s super risky but I think you would ensure a threat left.

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:18 pm

That’s true. I wonder if that’s what Tyler is thinking of doing cz I wasn’t aware he wanted to backdoor anyone 😂 Also Daphne just asked me what Tyler meant by his speech LMAOOOOO I told her idk and I’ll ask but im not gon ask him. She dug her own grave lying to everyone
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:24 pm

Oh lord everyone is going to be scrambling lmfao
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:44 pm

They already are. When all I wanted was a nap lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:51 pm

Get any good tea post nominations?

Everyone scrambling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Carter
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next