Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Carter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:21 pm

I’m fine with that tbh. I have no intentions of coming after you. I think these next rounds can help us see the dynamics of the game. This is the first round of a new game and there are so many unknown factors. If you feel like I’m being shady still, feel free to cut me. I understand if you want to keep game talk to a minimum but I’ll tell you how I’m voting. Even if we don’t agree on the vote I do think we should keep an eye out for people lying about their votes. You don’t even have to tell me if someone’s lying. I’m going to put my faith in you.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:03 pm

Hi. Can we talk later? After this round is over?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:08 pm

Sure thing.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 9:06 am

Good morning.

In case it wasn’t obvious I didn’t vote last night. I misread the voting deadline and saw AM.

I know I told you how I’d vote so there it goes.

Hope you had a good night yesterday. All things considered I think it was probably the least stressful night this entire season.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:40 am

Morning Sandra. Sorry, after the round I just needed a breather from everything. This game is getting to me more than expected lol.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:49 am

Back to what I wanted to talk about, yesterday I came from our talk feeling okay ish about us. I felt like okay, shit is still rocky but Im just going to relax and let everything be. But then I get 4 people running to tell me that you came to them telling them I was still lying about this room with me/keke/layle/daphne/megan. I have swore on my life that the room doesn't exist and it never has. I have no reason to lie about this and im done even defending it because people are going to believe whatever they want. So obviously I spent yesterday just shaking my head because Sandra.....I just. You are all aware that people have loose lips. Yet you tell them things as if they won't tell it to someone else who then tells it to someone else who then tells the whole forum. I just don't understand you. Do you want to work together honestly? Or was the conversation yesterday to save your ass? Because I was being genuine.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:23 am

Morning.

Yesterday I had a conversation with Daphne while I had a conversation with you. I brought up the room because she had already told me there was a room that existed with the girls and then you were saying you were not a part of it so I decided to straight up ask Daphne. I was not trying to pull a fast one. As much as I don’t trust Daphne in this game, she has been throwing out truths when it’s convenient for her (though I will admit I still find her extremely untrustworthy since I have caught her lying a few times in regards to votes). I told Daphne I had been distrustful of her, which is true, and I also told her I have no problem working with her either. Even though she is such a flaky person, I realize that there are others in this game who are playing just as flaky but at least she owns up to it sometimes.

The interesting part is that Daphne said you were not a part of this room. I went back to my conversation with Megan (who had told me about the rooms existence the day before she was evicted) and it never explicitly mentioned you. She just said it had some of the same people from the avengers alliance plus Daphne. So that’s why I came to apologize to you about it because from what I gather, you are not in this room. Regardless of everything, I still have not revealed the existence of the Avengers’ alliance to her. Even though I feel like that may be dead, I still respect you guys enough to even throw that out there for people to use against you.

A lot of people didn’t really speak to me yesterday. I’ve been avoided by almost everyone the entire day, which I understand since I basically brought this upon myself. I spoke to Nottie about my frustrations in this game. I had been upset because I feel like yeah I did do some questionable things and I didn’t handle it the best way but I’m also getting blamed for things I actually did not contribute to.

And anyone else that would listen to me, I have already expressed my thoughts on the game. I have told them I have no interest in going after you or Layla because at this point it’s clear there are bigger concerns to worry about. Maybe they were threatened by that but I have no interest in trying to even pretend with these people who are clearly snatching the first bread crumbs I throw out and running with it. I have not made it a bigger deal. At this point it’s useless to go after you guys because well, first and foremost I understand your frustration so I don’t blame you, and two, even on a game level it makes zero sense to target you guys when people want us to do the dirty work. How much do you want to bet that nobody playing the middle is going to play for HOH? They are banking on us taking each other out. The only time I can see someone stepping out now is if they want to take a shot themselves.

But these people going to you that haven’t won HOH (and Daphne), they’re going to continue not winning challenges unless they hear their names are thrown out. That’s why I haven’t thrown out a specific name out to anyone. I already know who I would nominate if given the chance because I’ve caught them both in lies. Unfortunately they’re close to people I talk to so I know it’ll just go back to them. But I do genuinely feel like these are the people that need to be taken out sooner than later.

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:44 am

And this is why I wanted to discuss it with you because Nottie is going around telling people he doesn't trust me, which I understand because I have never said 1 word to the guy, but he's also saying he trusts you and that you told him that I was lying about this room. I honestly would not care about this room rumor if it wasn't affecting my game as heavily as it is. I feel like no one wants to give me a chance now because of it and I just don't understand why because my story has been the same this entire time. I wanted to win HoH but I honestly had no clue what I was going to do. Because I really don't want to target you and I know I shouldn't. I know there are coasters in this game floating by that haven't touched the block once, yet are the first ones to apologize and kiss ass when something happens, as if they had no clue it was coming. So those would be my targets too. 

I think yesterday I only talked to you and Tyler because I just felt like well damn, I don't know who to trust or where to go after this. I do believe that you wouldn't target me but I need you to be more careful with who you talk game to because these people are going to continue to drive this wedge between us as soon as you say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 12:02 pm

Nottie is definitely playing a more underrated game than we all think. He made a group room with Megan, myself, and AOC early on but literally nobody chats in there. That was my only association with both him and Nottie but Megan seemed to be fine with him and trusted him. But from previous votes it never made any sense that he was voting the way he said he did. But again I just assumed Megan would keep him in check. Since Megan was evicted I figured I would at least reach out to him to see where his head is but it’s telling when he says he wants to trust me based off our day 1 deal despite us talking very little in the first half of the game. It’s clear he’s using me for intel but at this point it’s better to have someone to talk to than no one. He kept baiting me for information too. He asked me what I thought about the Aang/Tyler feud and his answer was very vague and I felt like he wanted to use it against me. Truth be told, I actually did like Aang. But I had no idea he was targeting you guys until literally the last second and that’s when I knew I had to go for the HOH because I was not sure what would happen if someone he was close to won HOH.

Anyway, even though it’s a bad idea for me to say anything to people, it is telling of the strategies people are using. For example, I have stated that many people are not talking to me at all. I feel like a leper. But somehow you get this information back. I understand in some cases I am approaching them but these are the same people who are using the guise of “friendly shoulder to cry on” and then twisting it to their benefit. Even if I initiate contact theyre the ones who pry for information. Some of these players are wising up and interacting very little with me.

I find it very amusing that this morning when I woke up, I had very little private messages to wake up to. That shows how little people want to do with me. I know I’m just a convenient source of information if they need it and that’s why I tell them what they need to know. But that’s all they get.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 12:32 pm

Yeah Im realizing now that people are being sly and think they are in great positions because they see that the house is super tense. I think people are doing the same thing to me that they are doing to you. They are just talking to use so that we don't target each other but using any information they run and tell the others. I think those people have to be our targets because we for sure all deserve to be here over all of them. I woke up to no messages too lol. I figured it was because I've ignored everyone the last day or so.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 12:40 pm

Honestly I want them to continue to think they’re good because if I win tonight they’ll be in for a rude awakening.

Alright so I’m going to be frank with you, because at this point it’s pretty much do or die. I believe working with you is the best way to go because I know everyone else will be turning on me the moment you’re out and vice versa. It’s not rocket science.

I’m just telling you. Obviously this could bite me in the ass but it’s whatever. I need to prove my loyalty and part of showing trust is having enough faith in you that you do not tell someone else who uses it against me.

If I win HOH I am targeting some combination of Celine/Nottie/Blair with Daphne as my backup. They’ve all shown to be duplicitous in nature and I’m surprised nobody has caught onto it before.

If I’m wrong about one of these feel free to let me know but I have caught them all in some sort of lie. If you want specifics you can ask or if not that’s cool too.

Obviously I’m hoping you don’t say anything but I can’t control that. Obviously actions speak louder than words so until I win HOH and put them up my word is as good as dirt.

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 1:13 pm

Those are my targets tonight too LOL. So we're on the same page when it comes to that. I know we still have a little ways to go to gain our trust back with one another 100% but I hope we can get some HoH wins to show each other that we're good with each other. Because it's true. One of us leave and the other will follow suit right behind. It's clear as day which is why Im glad we had a chance to talk and I got out of my feelings lol.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 1:20 pm

lol what are the odds of that? I guess we are both perceptive players then and know what kind of game they’re playing. Like I said they’re probably not even trying hard for the challenges. I understand why you’ve been distant and I don’t blame you. Let’s take it a day at a time and we will let that work itself out.

I’m glad we were able to talk this out. Let’s hope tonight runs smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:24 pm

I’m hearing Percy is the vote and it seems like the majority so I’ll probably vote that way
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:31 pm

Sorry, I promise im not being distant because of everything, Im just doing an awful job at replying. Im also doing Percy because sitting next to him is going to become the kiss of death for us all. He's always escaping eviction so it's his time to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Carter
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next