Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Carter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:33 pm

No you’re fine. Tonight has been uneventful so it doesn’t matter anyway. The vote is simple enough.

Percy being on the block for like an hour and still not hearing a peep from him <3
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:39 pm

Did you see his campaign? He said he was driving lol. He has too many excuses for me, he hasn't been active this whole game. There are plenty of people in prejury who deserved a spot to be playing right now over him and Im not trying to be mean about it.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:46 pm

lol it’s not a valid excuse halfway through the game.

Agreed with what you said though!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:55 pm

He just messaged me and his opening line was saying he heard I was working with Audrey.....Im not sure why he thought that would make me want to keep him but um? Also lol at me being in a different duo every night
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:22 am

lol yeah he just messaged me and it was kinda long-winded and I think he sent everyone similar messages and maybe changed a few names.

I feel like his pitch was better than Blair’s though and I can see people flipping to him
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:43 am

Exactly. I can see people flipping because they want someone to target us but literally NONE of them want to win shit anyway????
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:45 am

Honestly his pitch can be used against him though.

I know in my messages he’s thrown out a lot of names and from what I hear, people are getting slightly different pitches. Percy sent me a nice message and then told someone else I might be a part of a secret girl alliance lmao. So that sealed his fate for me. He’s just throwing out names. It does make things interesting though, since the people he throws under the bus I can just alert.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:47 am

He is telling people that me and Audrey are together and he will target us???? Like excuse me? Because Im the only one to tell him Im honestly voting him out. 😂
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:51 am

lol yea he mentioned that in his pitch. That people promised him safety before and now that he’s against Blair they’re being all shady around him. He’s a mess, I hope he goes tbh
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:54 am

He’s a mess. He’s the least deserving playing in the game right now. Im actually pissed right now about it
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:54 am

Honestly he’s burying himself in a hole. The more names he throws out the more people compare notes and realize he’s shady.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:57 am

That’s the only reason Im trying to keep my cool and not say something in the eviction thread. But I don’t know if people will be smart enough to see that he needs to go
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:06 am

He makes convincing arguments though. I can’t wait for him 2020
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:47 am

Sandra sis we JUST talked about you not spilling info to people lol! Im going to have to take your keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:48 am

Why are people in my messages talking about you 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Carter
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next