Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Carter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:40 pm

Chileeee it's a mess lmfaooo
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:05 pm

Agreed.

I love it though
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:14 pm

It was a technical train wreck and a game trainwreck 😂😂 Then the way I got out....im so sick! 6 damn seconds
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:56 pm

You did the best you could do!

I'm not sure if it was as messy as the hosts thought it would be.

what are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:01 pm

Yeah I don't think it was as messy, I thought we were gonna have a bloodbath or something. 
And rn, im hoping im good. I should be since I made it so far and only got out because I was an idiot lol. I for sure thought I was going out before then. What about you? You made it super far! I thought you had it at one point
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:19 pm

Aw thanks I wish I had it. It was just super tough competing when my internet has been laggy lately. I'm not even sure why. My laptop is fairly new and sometimes when I'm watching a video on youtube it'll randomly freeze on the most inappropriate frame.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:24 pm

Same! I went from using my laptop to using my phone to using both for the comp. I then realized my internet can't keep up lol. Everytime I thought I was answering fast, it would be 7 people ahead of me with the same answer. So clearly im going to flop at anything that deals with speed lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:50 pm

LOL same. Then I randomly got a few correct first and I was like 0.oooo is this really happening? Then it turns out I wasn't, I was just day dreaming and I was actually behind.

When I had no idea what the answer was at the top of my head I just guessed something stupid. There was no way I can google that this fast with my current internet speed.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:57 pm

Im surprised people were answering so fast while also googling! I can't wait till the reveal to ask what the secret is lol. I need that type of internet speed in my life.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:17 am

They feed their computers ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:39 am

Im literally so damn exhausted and it's so late! I wish we could vote rn or like instead of having to wait an hour, we wait 30 mins. Im struggling to stay up rn. I just want a shower and my bed lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:46 am

Literally me. I guess I would appreciate that when I’m nominated but still lol
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:50 am

Yeah, I guess it's best to give everyone a chance to campaign but literally no one campaigns to me until the hour is over anyway. Sigh. What are you thinking right now? I don't talk to any of them so I literally could vote any of them. And no one has campaigned to me yet
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:10 am

For me it's between Rae and Sunflower lol. Sunflower hasn't spoken with me in days and Rae talks to me only when its convenient lol.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:14 am

Sunshine just campaigned to me so I think Im just gonna go do Rae. I hope me voting soon as it opens doesn’t bite me in the ass but Im literally so tired and just can’t stay up any longer on here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Carter
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next