Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Carter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:16 am

That's fine!

Girl get your sleep!

I'm ready to vote too lol. I don't even care about this vote.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:23 am

Enjoy your night Sandra!!! I’ll get you to catch me up on whatever mess I may miss tonight lol

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:11 am

LOL fun fact I randomly dozed off while I was typing my vote lmfaooo. I woke up and my vote was like "akfdjk;adj;fk;asdjfask;dkfasjdfwuepoigfajd;fakl;sd" oops. Fortunately I woke up in the early bird voting window or whatever so I lucked out in the end. Anyway how's your morning coming along?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:22 am

It’s been great! I just tried sea moss for the first time and....it’s awful by itself! YUCKKKK. What about you? How has your morning been?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:36 am

Honestly Carter, that sounds disgusting lmao. Why would you even try that? Were you drunk and someone offered you a million dollars to do it? I kid I kid<3

My morning has been uneventful. Even though I have today off my cat thought it would be a good idea to act like my alarm clock and he started meowing in my face until I got up lmao.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:54 am

😂😂😂 People say it’s great for your immune system so I have to eat a spoon full a day! I didn’t realize I could put it in my food too so I think that’ll be a better option tomorrow lol.

And fun fact, Im absolutely terrified of Cats. Cats and pigeons literally make me so nervous lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:56 am

Oh okay interesting. I felt the same way about nutritional yeast. It has a weird smell but it's actually not too bad if you use it instead of parmesan. Here I was thinking it was a replacement for shredded cheese rofl, fail. Try it with something else and let me know how that goes!

Oh yes I recall the cat terror. Next season I will sign up as the Cat in the Hat. The live version. With Mike Myers in this creepy cat attire.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:10 pm

I thought people use nutritional yeast when making vegan cheese??? Or at least that’s what Jenna Marbles and Julien use on their youtube channel.

You could signup as a Pigeon from NYC though! With a cute little bowtie
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:15 pm

You can do that too, but if you just need something quick, you can always add it. I've added it to some healthy pizzas, some eggs, soup, etc. It's pretty decent.

The pigeons in our downtown area freak me out. It's like The Birds every time I walk by a Tickle my Skittle of them.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:27 pm

Omg same!!! And they won’t move out of the way! They act like humans, just no fear in their bodies. I usually cross the street to avoid them if I see them lol. Im such a scary cat but they are just...those aren’t birds. Idk what they are but im not believing the bird label they have been given.

Also what did you say for you to get that censor? LOL
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:38 pm

lol yeah I'd just rather not deal with them. I used to have pet birds forever ago and one time I was bored so I got THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS close to his face and you never how weird a bird eyeball looks until you're up close.

And lol I just noticed that now omg. I said f.l.oc.k
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:37 pm

PET BIRDS??? The only pet I've every had was a brown hamster named poopie. And yes, that was his real name lmfaoooo We had him  for a long time too. And this just made me want to go get a hamster and name him P2 for Poopie #2.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:42 pm

What a legendary hamster name. I might use that for my firstborn child.

P2<3 What a way to honor an icon
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:27 pm

Chile....the way I really said fuckk this forum today :/ I needed a day to regroup and chill. How has your day been so far Sandra??
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:14 pm

Aw don't worry girl. This game is bringing out the crazy in everyone. I say we just take it a day at a time and remember that we trust each other and that kind of relationship is going to get us through these annoying times.

My day is going well. For some reason my face is starting to swell up though. I look like the airhead from that commercial. It's weird, it's just my face. I haven't done anything different in my diet though. Weird. I think it's because the weather outside has been a lot warmer so I look really sunburned. I'm not a doctor though so idk.

How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Carter
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next