Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Evicted Hangout

Go down 
+12
Cent
Joe Exotic
Annalise Keating
Fessy
Olivia Pope
Queesha
Astrid
Fat Thor
Eric Bolling
Stacia Lang
Carole Baskin
Arisa Cox
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

Evicted Hangout - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 9:35 am

We should know within 3 hours.

Man, I really do wanna see him out. I mean, no offense, cuz I don't know what went on behind the scene but literally EVERY SINGLE PERSON I talked to said Fessy was in the DMs all day, every day. And he keeps going on and on and on and on about this group of 7. Good Lord. A room was made literally within a half an hour of logging in to the game and it was a chat for people who vibed. Of course we decided to stick together but we ALL had other people we were dedicated to, as well. I had you and Keith. And you'll see it in my Diary Rooms. I was gonna do whatever I could to make sure you guys were taken care of, as well, because you were in a chat room I set up. I woulda looked out of Ikea, too, even though we never really talked. Simply because Fessy lumped her into that dumb group of his without asking any of us what was up. He is a mess. And a poor liar. I mean, really poor. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:04 am

The way the whole thing played out was just a mess. He’s scrambling now because he knows people can see through his bullshit now. Well, except RR Eric apparently lol. I think getting Fessy out would actually help the game be less toxic. But that just means it comes to the eviction hangout and tortures us 😂 Also I’m really upset I doubted saoirse and cent. Hindsight is 20/20, man.

Eric, you are the best eviction buddy a girl could’ve asked for!
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:06 am

I'm sitting here watching Lizzie and Fessy and Joe online, no doubt trying to save him.

Makes me LOL. Lizzie and Fessy are on a lot together. She reached out to me when I was on the block promising her vote even though I had never reached out to her. I never believed it. It was very clear that a few folks who appeared in my inbox that day were Fessy adjacent and just looking to see what they could get outta me. They got nothing.
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:38 am

She reached out to me when I was on the block saying the same thing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 All I said was please vote to keep me, but I didn’t even think about a fessy connection at the time
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 12:39 pm

It's almost time.  

Evicted Hangout - Page 12 1VLh
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 12:40 pm

IM READY
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:07 pm

I am ready as well!!!!😁😁😁😁😁

Can someone please shut RREric up

Thia guy is just handing fessy the game on a platter!!
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:09 pm

Is he still talking?? Razz
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:10 pm

I have no clue what the hell is going on with that one. I always found him super nice whenever he did pop up, but this is just strange behavior.
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:16 pm

Where is Arisaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:19 pm

Stacia Lang wrote:
Where is Arisaaaaaaa

I knowwwwwwwwwww.
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:50 pm

Eric Bolling wrote:
Is he still talking??   Razz

Yup 😫😫😫
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:59 pm

LMAO. Those dummies kept him cuz RR Eric fell on his sword. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 2:02 pm

Lmao I can’t even deal with them at this point.
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 2:04 pm

Im just remembering the convo RR eric and I had saying  Im 100% safe then reaching out after I got evicted saying he voted for me to stay and he's sad

Meanwhile he's playing fessys game

Damn I was fooled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evicted Hangout
Page 12 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next