Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Evicted Hangout

Go down 
+12
Cent
Joe Exotic
Annalise Keating
Fessy
Olivia Pope
Queesha
Astrid
Fat Thor
Eric Bolling
Stacia Lang
Carole Baskin
Arisa Cox
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

Evicted Hangout - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:44 pm

Well Jesus Christ y’all I’m scared
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:48 pm

Rockstar never even registered bless her. She really into those Sims. Its all good though because I have enough time to do this alone.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:50 pm

Also fun fact, I was about to crown Saoirse the winner because I hadn't noticed Ikea (you will see once its all open, the forum is busy for me and her DR is way at the bottom. But she got it right minutes before so here we are
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:51 pm

After I got evicted, I got trapped in the sims and I get how it happened 😂 You’ve done a great job handling this forum full of nut jobs alone lmao.

I can’t lie. My heart broke when ikea won. I wavered one saoirse here and there, but I don’t think she deserves to be out just yet, so I hope she can save herself.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:54 pm

That's the worst part of hosting. I would never rig because then why would people play my games again but I have to admit it's hard not having feelings towards what's happening. Like I was absolutely crushed during some evictions. I'm glad I got to introduce this type of game though because Twitter games truly are Walmart compared to this IMO lol

Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:57 pm

As much as it sucks, it’s so much like the show when this stuff happens. Things go left and it’s what keeps the drama alive and people like me lurking even though I wanted to fight the whole forum when I got evicted lmao
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:58 pm

I should go write my thoughts in my secret lair so I can share them all with people after the show
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:59 pm

I can’t wait to read that 😂
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:17 pm

Joe was a dick to Ikea. I'm gonna remember that shit.

I always laughed at people who told Jeff they'd rather lose and be loved. Now I realize I could not be the shitty win and be hated person. I care too much about you people now. That happened fast.

Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:20 pm

Yeah there’s some intense gameplay and people have been vicious in this game. I feel like I’m trying to separate game from real personalities, but it’s hard to talk to people everyday and then scumbag them. And I know I’ve seen those two interact before so idk what joe was on about.
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:25 pm

You know, if there is a buyback I am not even sure I'll try for it. At this point, the person going in is one lone person that will just get sent out again. And Joe and Fessy have made this a truly ugly game, as of late. Really sucking the fun out of it. I'm not too sure I'm interested in going back in there to entertain them for even a moment.
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:36 pm

Yikes Eric don’t give up please
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:42 pm

I'm not giving up. I'm saying I'd rather see one of you get the shot over me. I mean, I can't even win comps.

I just saw Ronan post how she was.pulled into an early alliance and everyone knows those don't stick.

I find it funny because the people I swore to work with and protect never wavered. I wasn't looking for better. Didn't try to vibe with everyone under the sun. I promised to be loyal and I was.

I'm 100% happy with my game. I had an AMAZING time and I have made some AMAZING FRIENDS. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:47 pm

You’re a loyal dude, Eric. All it takes is that one win that changes the game. I hope it’s not just one of us that can get back in however it happens.
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:52 pm

We shall see how it goes. I think I'm suffering from empathy vibes for Ronan. She's awesome. And I hate to see her sad. So, there's that.

Eric is too soft by nature. 😂😂

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Hangout   Evicted Hangout - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evicted Hangout
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next