Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Audrey & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:58 pm

we did this!

sorry im slow on this lol

youre safe obvs
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:02 pm

No worries at all girl lmao I know we're good! I completely support anything you do. So happy for you queenie
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:08 pm

What a crazy night.

So is Tinashe the one who had told you Heather would go and then did the opposite?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:13 pm

No I don’t think so. I think was actually Keke, Layla, Carter, Megan, Daphne. Some or all of them, the ones who all chose each other repeatedly in the challenge last night.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:15 pm

So are we thinking these are the two mafia families at war?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:17 pm

Yes LMAO and we are right in the cross fire 😂 girl we need to stick together and be careful because these big ass alliances are controlling all the votes
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:19 pm

they just need to take each other out lmfao

I do think we need to get the people in between to come together.

but not all of them lmao. we need to get the most competent.

any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:47 am

Damn girl I’m sorry to see you get called out by Chloe like that... do you want me to vote her out? I have your back so whatever you want.

But also YES I absolutely agree. I’m not exactly sure who is in the middle, but I do like Aang and Tyler and don’t think they’re aligned with the big groups. Who are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:50 am

LOL it's fine. I mean I can't be running the house if I am in the minority week after week. If I could bring her to jury I would<3 But she's a liability so yeah ideally I'd love for you to vote her out but I don't want to strongarm you into voting my way. You earned that vote!

I think that could work. Aang did not last very long in the challenge yesterday and I noticed Tyler was taken after he had a small streak.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 1:16 am

Lmao girl I know 😂 it didn’t even make sense. I voted her out so no worries! Hopefully she goes.

We can discuss it more in detail tomorrow if you want, but I’d be down to align with both or one of them! Is there anyone else you think is in the middle?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 1:23 am

Pretty much everyone else. I think because of the sheer size of the cast, everyone is going to have one-on-one alliances that conflict with everyone else. That’s going to be the tricky part.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 8:23 am

Good morning.

Her staying was really weird.

I’m guessing she has one on one deals with everyone so people were not going to want to boot her. Plus they can have her come after me alol.

That or maybe she is one of the spice girls in a group alliance.

I’m surprised she only received 4 votes. Now I know how you felt with the heather vote.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 7:30 pm

Good afternoon girl! I've just been struggling to write a damn story... still deciding if I'm just going to say screw it and give up lol. 

But I'm surprised she stayed too and got so few votes. I've come to expect literally the opposite of what I want to happen to happen at this point. I know it sucks though and it's really frustrating. But we will just have to get her out again, along with the invincible Heather lmao. I'm still laughing at her saying you and Tyler are running the house though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 7:34 pm

Girl that's not even the weirdest thing I've heard. Apparently when Sunflower left she said I was in an alliance with Megan, Percy, Carly, and Tyler lmfao. That's literally the most random amalgamation of people ever wtf? I think she was pulling names out of thin air and just stringing together some imaginary alliance out of boredom.

Honestly at this point it might be better to try to see where Heather's head is at and POSSIBLY work with her. I'm not sure how much I can trust her yet, given that she did not vote out Chloe. Then again I didn't ask her since we barely talk but she seems to be on the outs and maybe we can use that to our advantage? I'm not sure though. There is so many factors each and every round and it's kind of pointless to stress over it. I just assume that anytime someone touches that block they're as good as gone omg.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 5:49 am

Good morning girl!

How are you feeling about the two HOHs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Audrey & Sandra
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next