Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Audrey & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:40 am

Yeah pretty much the same here. I guess dean is probably the one I speak to the most but that’s not even saying much. I guess I’d rather him stay then the other 3 but if he goes, I won’t lose sleep like it I lost you or something.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:48 am

Yeah I agree with you on that. Dean is the one I've talked to the most out of the nominees, which is not a lot lmao. I wouldn't mind voting rae tonight. I haven't talked to percy like at all but I know he has personal stuff going on right now, so I would kind of feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:07 am

Yeah agreed about Percy.

How do you feel about Sunflower?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:27 am

Oh lol I forgot Sunflower. I haven't talked to them very much at all but they seem nice so I don't know. I really don't have a huge preference on who goes so I will vote any of them. I haven't heard much from anyone about the vote though, but the only ones to ask for my vote are Dean and Sunflower.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:29 am

Fair enough. I am about to head off but I'm just gonna stick with Sunflower so he has still not approached me. If you vote Rae, I'm not going to be mad or anything. She needs to go too.

Have a good night
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:50 am

Okay girl! Hope you have a good night too! Talk to you tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:12 am

Good morning girl Smile I hope you're doing great!
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:11 pm

Good afternoon girl!! I love you Sorry I sleep so damn late lol. I'm good though, how are you today? I'm surprised Dean went home, especially with so many votes. It's always 9 votes...
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:30 pm

Good afternoon!

You're good.

Girl I'm starting to think there's a larger alliance going on that we are not a part of. The fact that you asked people to vote Heather and they deliberately did the opposite is alarming. The thing is, I do not know who would be a part of it. Have you had any weird encounters?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:43 pm

If you want I can try to win HOH for us both?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:49 pm

Ok girl yeah there definitely is. There's like 2 big voting blocks that I'm not part of. I think one side is all the girls who kept picking each other at the end of the HOH last night. Most of them told me they would vote Heather when I was HOH and I'm certain they didn't. 

And if you want HOH I will definitely give my coins to you! I would be so happy if you won, you're like the only person I trust.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:51 pm

LOL I was going to say the same. I think theres a war going on. I just don't wanna be caught in the cross hairs

Thanks! if I win your good obvs
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:07 pm

Ok yes let’s discuss this more later.

I will be giving all mine to you and I have also heard from Marianne and Tyler that you have theirs as well. I’m really hoping you win!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:08 pm

Thanks girl! I really want us to be safe. After the past few rounds I get the feeling we are being excluded from something bigger.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:32 pm

YESSSS OMG I'M SO HAPPY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Audrey & Sandra
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next