Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Audrey & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:36 pm

Hey Sandra girl, how have you been? It was nice to have an entire day to sleep yesterday lol. I'm sorry I never reply in our private room I feel so bad about it when I realize. I think it's because we're in so many other alliances together that I think I talk to you individually too. But I need to stop slacking lol because I miss talking to you.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:44 pm

lmfao i know what you mean. I know where you stand so I am fine with it. It’s been a long season and we still have a ton of people left so I don’t blame you. I’m glad we are doing so well together though!
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:51 pm

Good I'm glad you do, because I'm 100% with you and I consider you my closest ally along with Tyler. I feel like at least every other day I don't have the energy to reply to anything in this game lol. I am so glad we've made it this far though and are doing so well too! There's still a ways to go but I'm proud of us.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:54 pm

Aw thanks. The hilarious thing is that I didn't even like Tyler that much at first. He was too manly for me lmaoooo. I think once we started getting that awful stigma we just kinda got closer. But it's great that all the stars aligned and we were able to come together into a beautiful alliance<3

I already know Marianne is going to leave a rant when she leaves. I may or may not have led her on today but I wanted her to give her a chance in trusting me and she would not.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:33 pm

Lmao ok neither did I Laughing Right like he was kind of the alpha guy and that's not my thing, I usually only like the girls and gays lmao. He's really nice actually lol. But I've definitely loved you from the beginning so I'm so glad we're all working together now. I think we make a strong team. 

I think you're right about Marianne though. I used to talk to her so she may be expecting me to vote to keep her... which I'm not. Bracing myself for the blow up.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:42 pm

Yeah I am surprised he ended up being pretty nice and laid back. I was thinking we were gonna get a boring alpha douche. So glad I was wrong <3 I think we are such a random trio that it works perfectly.

Marianne is a conundrum. I think on paper she had potential to be a great person to work with but she’s been too honest with people who took advantage and now it’s risky to even work with her. When she was nominated last time, I low key wouldn’t have minded if she saved herself from the block.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:33 pm

Yes exactly lmao we're so random and different that it works. I love it lmao. 

I feel the same about Marianne. I originally wanted to work with her and really liked her, but she was working with people I didn't trust and I couldn't trust her not to spread info. I just sent my vote to evict her, she's too risky to keep around.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:38 pm

Agreed 100%. I wonder how close the vote will be.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:42 pm

Lmaoooo girl your profile pic changes always kill me. How are you feeling today though? I know last night was insane and Layla put all the blame on you for it so I hope you're doing ok. I mean I knew she'd be mad, but talking about we all lost our morals for $3000 lol. Hypocritical if you ask me. I'm just so glad we made it through that mystery shit and are still here.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:48 pm

lmfao I figured this would be a new way to get over everything and start fresh and give zero F’s <3

I’m feeling a lot better now than earlier. I understand why Layla thinks I came after her but I honestly had no influence on her eviction at all. I didn’t nominate her, I didn’t suggest her, I didn’t campaign against her, but apparently I am all she can think about so I am guessing it’s just a classic case of “if the shoe fits”. Whatever, I’m not going to feel bad about myself. At first I thought maybe I did something but nope, I have nothing to feel bad about <3

I dunno who the HOH was but I guess I owe them a big thank you for nominating her and doing the dirty work for me I guess. As much as she dragged me to others I still kept a level head about it and didn’t try to sabotage her. If she was targeted by a third party that was 100% on her.

I’m glad we made it here though. I hate leaving things up to chance but again, love whoever won the mystery HOH <3
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:24 pm

Good! I'm with you on giving zero F's lmao. 

I'm glad you're feeling better though. She really had no basis to come at you like that, you didn't do anything and you absolutely shouldn't feel bad about yourself. You handled yourself with such class and you always do even though everyone keeps trying to drag you. She kept saying whoever the HOH was wasted this round on her, but I really don't see it like that. I'm glad she got put up and sent out, she's been a huge threat throughout the whole game and playing all sides, that's why she was so defensive. So I'm thankful to the HOH too because it was a move that needed to be made. I was terrified it was going to be my time to go last night, or you or Tyler would be put up. I feel lucky to have all made it out alive lol. I absolutely hate unknowns like that, but it worked out.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:33 pm

lol yeah I just have to accept that people are going to be upset that I caught them not putting in 100% effort into a genuine alliance and I don’t care for people who play too hard and pout when things don’t go their way, sorry not sorry *shrugs*

I feel like she played the game I thought I would play but ended up being too clumsy to do and me having to change up my strategy early on in the game and actually play loyal. It’s been nice working with you and Tyler since I feel like you two have been genuine.

I’m relieved none of us went up <3 I was so paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:09 pm

Yes omg exactly. Everyone wants to be bitter and act like the moves made against them weren't perfectly valid and blame everybody else lmao. So I don't feel bad. 

It's been so nice working with you and Tyler for me too. I feel like you both have always kept it real with me and we genuinely talk about what's going on. None of that "idk whatever you think..." giving no opinions or information kind of shit. I will be so happy if we can make it all the way to the end together. 

So relieved none of us are up after this instant HOH power was used. I was worried for a minute. Hoping it stays that way too, but it looks like you were right and Carly is targeting the people she just doesn't talk to.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:18 pm

I love that you don’t give in to any of this ~saltiness~. Much appreciated! You and Tyler are the only level headed people who are able to discuss game and keep things fun but professional! I agree about us though. We all get along well and I would love to see us make it to the end. It would be such a fitting finish to such a train wreck of a ride <3 I like that we can communicate freely without any fear of judgment. I’ll be honest, there was one time I did something I shouldn’t have and Tyler I know was upset about it but we were able to talk it out and he forgave me for it so it’s made me respect him so much more for that since he didn’t make it a petty thing.

Yeah I was talking to Carly and she mentioned how she didn’t know what to do with nominations and would just pick the two she spoke to least. She said she didn’t have anyone in mind for a “big move” and I think her nominations reflect that.

Now we just gotta focus on 1) the immunity idol 2) the quarantine 3) the DPOV, which hasn’t been bought yet but it could always be purchased
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:58 pm

Yeah honestly these people blowing up don't bother me at all and this really is just a game, and I'm glad you know that because it seems like not everyone does. I know there's a lot of money at the end and it's hard not to take things personally but I'm really just trying to play and have fun. Much appreciated from you too!! You're the comedic relief in this game lmao and I'm happy to have you. But yeah, you're also able to keep things professional and I know we can actually discuss this game, so many conversations in this game feel soooooo fucking fake. I don't know what you ever did wrong, but I do think we can all just talk through things like adults and I love that. To see S.A.T. in the end would be a hilarious and delicious conclusion. I need it.

Ok also why did I totally forget about the quarantine power and another idol floating around... also just praying one of us will have enough to buy the DPOV before it can get into anyone else's hands. I hate secret powers honestly lmao. 

For the vote tonight though, what should we actually do? Even though Susie is in the avengers I really don't mind seeing her go, I don't have a very close relationship with her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Audrey & Sandra
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next