Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Celine & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:56 pm

Yep, no one has said your name to me as being included in the “majority alliance” so idk why you get thrown into it by her. It was honestly so dumb because I think she was staying before she said all that mess so pretty dumb in her part. And I want Chloe out for your sake as well I just think she’s going home without our votes lol and want to make sure Carly stays
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:59 pm

Part of me still wants to vote Sunflower out because I feel we need this drama. We can't have all the Alycia's, Tinashe's and Chloe's out when there's still going to be 24 people left. I want us all (our alliance) to sit on the big comfy couch called the middle, for now.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:01 am

Exactly if she didn’t throw your name out this would have been so simple so it’s annoying. I think best case is Sunflower and Chloe go and we can still have Tinashe here causing drama for us and Chloe out for saying your name
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:07 am

Do you want to vote Sunflower and campaign for it quietly? I don't even think Carly is even a thought anymore, they all want Chloe and Tinashe out bad.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:12 am

Yep I think we can get it done honestly. The people who got called out are focused on splitting their votes between Tinashe and Chloe and then there is another contingent of people who want to keep them for the drama and we just need to direct those people’s votes toward Sunflower
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:17 am

Do you know anyone else we could get? I'm trying to hint it with Keesha and Haleigh right now but I have gotten radio silence.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:29 am

Keesha and Sandra are tight so Keesha is focused on doing Chloe. Daphne and Michael both brought up the idea to me first so that’s two right there. I think maybe we could try like Penny and Marianne as well?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 6:42 pm

Looks like we at least accomplished getting Carly to stay. It's funny because I was a bit worried at first when I added her to our alliance, but I get good vibes from everyone in there now. I feel like every round makes us grow closer and that makes me happy. Good luck with the story Celine. Happy Independence day.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 6:52 pm

The fighting really worked to our benefit because she wasn't even thought of as a target after that. Yep I agree that is probably the most solid group we can have moving forward and I feel we can all go far if we stick to that! I'm trying my best with the story but im not super creative at all lol. Happy 4th of July to you as well!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 6:54 pm

We all seem to have other things going that comes well together because we have a pulse of what the whole cast is doing through our connection in the alliance. I don't know if that made any sense lol.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 6:57 pm

yeah lol it makes sense. we are all pretty good social players in there so we can mostly get all the info we need to keep each other safe and make good decisions with voting. I like the combination a lot and a get a good vibe from everyone, its not like their is anyone who doesn't talk or contribute that makes me feel uneasy about them
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 7:06 pm

Yeah and no one is mean or rude or bossy either. If I win HOH tonight, I was thinking maybe Chloe and Michael. Would you have any objections with that?
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 7:11 pm

Obviously whatever you want to do I will support. Chloe of course I’m fine with since she came after you. Why Michael? We talk some and he seems ok, he just wouldn’t be my choice. I’m thinking maybe Chloe and Blair if I win
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:32 am

I just never talk to him, never felt a connection to him. I feel like he is more against me than with me.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:43 am

Ok that makes sense. Yeah I do have an ok connection with him but it’s not the greatest by any means so I’m not going to throw a fit over it. I feel like maybe he could be picked up as an extra number if we wanted but if you don’t feel any connection with him then it’s not really worth it ig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Celine & Tyler
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next