Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Celine & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:18 pm

Are you feeling better if I put up Heather?
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:31 pm

Yeah I’m down to finally get rid of Heather. It’s time for her to finally go
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:33 pm

I have no choice to put poor Percy up but I feel like no one will want to vote him out with the death in his family so he's good to have up there.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:35 pm

True plus he’s not really a threat to try and get revenge against you so it makes sense to do it. He’s an easy pawn to use
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:06 pm

I know the old saying that pawns do go home, but I feel like he's pretty much the perfect pawn
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:54 pm

So yeah I’ve changed my mind on this. Michaels ass can go because he basically just threw everyone who’s ever given him the time of day into one massive GC called “The Outsiders”. Like wtf and it’s filled with half of people I’ve never even spoken to
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 4:17 pm

Hey Celine lol, yeah I was hearing about that alliance yesterday. Don't even worry about it. I think everyone knows it was Michael being messy. The vote came out well. I hope we can keep HOH on our side.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:33 pm

What are your thoughts on the state of the game right now? I definitely feel we should talk it out and try to see where we stand
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:01 am

I'm being lumped in with that bigger group, which I'm fine with for the time being because the group I truly care about is the better room and our names are not being linked together. I want to move along with that group personally. I hope soon that someone like Carly or Marianne can win an HOH and maybe go after people that are in control right now. As far as I go, as long as I feel mutual respect, you girls (better room) have my loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:17 am

Do you think there is actually a bigger group? I mean I am starting to worry because I feel like easy fodder is mostly gone and now the names being nominated are now people like Carly and Haleigh and eventually me. I’m not going to say anything but I was disappointed in Audrey’s HOH because she obviously feels comfortable with that other group if she’s going to waste her HOH on people who are barely playing like Penny and Percy.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:33 am

I'm waiting for this vote to come out before I make my final assessment, but I feel like there's 2 groups of 5-7 people working together.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:43 am

Ok that makes sense. Are you considering our group one of the 5-7 people groups are do you think there is two more besides ours
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:29 am

No I don't consider our group as a side. I consider it as people watching each other's back.

Celine, do you know who's voting for Percy to leave? I don't even care. The guy is no one to me in this game, but I just want to know who the hell it is lol.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:38 am

Marianne mentioned it to me and I just kinda brushed it off as not a real possibility because I didn’t hear it from anyone else but apparently there was actually a movement to get him out. I assume it’s because he is kinda worthless and they feel Penny would fight against the power structure more but idk really
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:40 am

It makes sense. It would just be nice if people included me in this. I bet we could have even convinced Audrey to want him out over Penny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Celine & Tyler
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next