Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Audrey & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:04 am

YESSSS TYLER!! I AM SERIOUSLY SO HAPPY!!

I kind of wasted our double votes though so I'm sorry. But honestly, as long as you're still here is all that matters to me. Now we're finally in the single HOH portion of the game. Let's get these next HOHs and take out all these people who snaked us.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:10 am

Yeah thank you Audrey, even if we didn't end up needing them, just shows I can trust you. Sweet dreams. We will talk about the plan moving forward soon ok?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:35 pm

Not sure if Sandra plans on letting you in on this plan. What do you think? Looks like she got that immunity too.

Sandra wrote:
I have an insane idea I wanna try out for tonight lmfao.

I’ll tell you since you’re the only one here I trust 100%.

I want to win HOH and publicly ask for nominee suggestions. I’ll ask them to message me in private message and then any votes for Layla/Carter I’ll just tell them about. I won’t even ask them their thoughts on it. I just want them to know people will always throw them under the bus and they can choose to work with me or against me but I’m not coming after them.

Then I’ll probably just nominate Celine and Blair for playing many sides and getting away with it <3

Daphne would be my backdoor option.

Thoughts?

Oh I’m playing my immunity tonight so if I won’t win HOH I’m safe and if I do, apparently it rolls over to tomorrow but I have to play it tomorrow. Which means I have a round to do damage control.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:21 pm

Wow ok thank you for sharing this because she hasn't said anything about it to me. I think she might be mad at me because she's taking the fall for campaigning against Layla... it's good to know where the immunity necklace is at though. If that really is her plan, it would be interesting to see play out. I wouldn't mind seeing Celine, Blair, or Daphne on the block.

Preferably though, you or I need to win HOH tonight. Aang has to fucking go.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:26 pm

Yeah we need him out before he has a chance to play HOH again. His time last night might be a hint that he has not been putting the effort in the challenges before. Who would you want out if he happened to win the veto?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 7:58 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TYLER!! I am seriously ecstatic for you I love you

do you know what you're thinking?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:02 pm

I'm wrestling with some ideas right now. Blair, Percy, Marianne and wait, I forget half the cast lol. Do you have any names you want up?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:04 pm

Those all sound great to me honestly. I got my target out last round so this is entirely up to you and what's best for your game! You have my support Smile and lmao seriously though, I forget half of these people are here.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:16 pm

I think you even forget me sometimes Audrey Sad. I sit here in this room waiting for you all night.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:42 pm

Hahaha how could I forget you we're in like 10 alliances together. I admit I do slack on replying to you individually though. Sad but hey, at least I never forgot your name.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 9:08 pm

I changed one letter on accident Laughing. Are you happy with my speech?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 9:17 pm

Lmao yes actually your speech was brilliant! I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:50 pm

Sorry I'm the slow one tonight. I'm really ticked off that Marianne is staying lol.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:41 pm

Hey Tyler, ready to stay up all night lol?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:43 pm

Not really but I will if it has to be done. What about you? Sounds like you're on the West coast so that helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Audrey & Tyler
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next