Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Audrey & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:12 pm

Lmao I'm glad Susie went but we got called out as usual. She was only specifically mad at me at first, but she was sure to come back and express disappointment in you too lmao. Laughing I was nervous going in to tonight now that all these people are praying on my downfall, and looking at those math equations I knew I was absolutely NOT getting this HOH. I am so relieved that Carter won, we really needed her to pull this out. Her winning is like the best case scenario other than us. Let me breathe a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:33 pm

Makes me think she read something that made her come back for me lol. I feel honored every time I get featured in the Salty Daily Laughing. Carter winning or Sandra was best case scenario. We need to stop winning if we can lol, for a little bit anyway. Should I try to help Carly with veto if I can?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:52 pm

Lmao yes we're always the talk of the town! But yeah I'm glad we haven't had to win HOH for the last few rounds and have still been able to stay safe. I don't know if we're minimizing our targets lmao but at least we're not making them any bigger I guess. Laughing And yeah you can help Carly if you want, we just can't have Celine win tonight because she needs to go. I trust Carly way more than Celine.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 9:16 pm

I still feel for us two it would have been better for someone like Keesha or Blair to leave because I feel for now Celine and Carly wouldn't come for us. I was hoping to keep riding between Carter/Sandra and Carly/Celine. If we have to lose one though, I do agree Celine should be the one leaving.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:38 pm

Well now Blair is up on the block next to Celine so what are you thinking? Carter wants Celine out and even though we're in the alliance with her I don't trust her at all. How do you want to vote? It's awkward though because Celine is obviously expecting us to keep her and now Carly is in my DMs asking how I want to vote.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:43 pm

Yeah they are both on me. I think one of us should vote Blair out and one of us Celine out so we can create confusion on who flipped lol. Do you think that's just messy for no reason?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:39 pm

Hey Audrey, I hope you had a good day. Enjoy the night off. Smile
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 7:44 pm

Hey Tyler, LMAO cute profile pic!! That's a great picture of you I love you sorry I haven't replied as usual lol, after Celine's speech and having last night off I took a much needed break from the forum. How are you feeling? We definitely need to win this HOH tonight... I feel like we're in danger for sure
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 7:49 pm

Just as we were trying to get the better room back on track, she gets evicted lol. It was bad timing for us to open up the night before to them uh. I'm not the one who put this picture, but since the hosts seem to like it, maybe they will give me extra BBQ bucks to keep it up. Good luck in the HOH. We really do need it.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:35 pm

Well this sucks. I'm worried about this one, and I'm especially worried about you after what Celine said.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:16 pm

I'm worried too. Also Audrey I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the idol. The only reason is....it wasn't even mine lol. Carter told me she had it and was using it on me. I was very shocked.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:29 pm

Oh my god, how did we all survive this round lmao? It defies all logic. Top 10!! cheers

Ok but also holy shit! S/O to Carter wow I didn't expect that. I wasn't mad about you not telling me anyway, but thank you for telling me now. You avoided the block, Sandra escaped it. This has been a crazy round and I'm so glad we were all able to make it though, we're a great team honestly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:33 pm

Yeah it's actually very impressive that the 4 of us have such a target on our backs but we managed many rounds without HOH. Only Carter won the last one. Proud of you and all 4 of us really cheers
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:33 pm

I'm voting Blair for real this round by the way lol.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 12:14 am

I'm proud of us too! Defying the odds lmao. 8)

And I'm voting Blair too, sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Audrey & Tyler
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next