Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Audrey & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 6:32 pm

lol I promise to do my very best. It's a risk I'm willing to take.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 3:15 am

How was quarantine? We lost Sandra which bums me out, but we still have each other.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 3:46 pm

Hey you survived so I consider it a successful night. I was sad to see Sandra go though Sad it was nice having a break and safety so thank you so much. I will do everything I can to win HOH tonight and keep us safe. Carly needs to go.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 7:00 pm

Yeah she does and the way Carter had no issues just throwing Sandra out like that for people we have never been close to. I noticed lol
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:10 pm

Thank you so much for winning that veto seriously. I really can always count on you. Now we get Carly out. 

But I noticed that too about Carter. I feel like she would do the same thing to me too, so honestly I want her out next. I know you guys are close though.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:11 pm

You're welcome, and thank you for winning HOH. I needed the veto though. With the DPOV and the Coup, I was scared and had my ass clenched the whole veto lol. I have been close to Carter and she has done things for me in this game, I can't deny that. I'm just sensing a shift in her lately. I thought she was with us more, but now looks like AOC is gaining momentum over us.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:05 am

No one is replying so I'm pretty certain Carter, AOC, and Billie are keeping Carly lmao. No doubt they want to keep her around to go after me. Carly told me she heard people I trust planned to backdoor me this round, and I'm certain that means Carter and/or AOC. I guess I'm not surprised.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:06 am

Did you tell her in reply that you wanted to take a shot but that you were scared because of powers?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 4:48 pm

Good luck today Audrey, looks like we will need it.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:15 pm

Hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:15 pm

YES TYLER
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:18 pm

I'm probably going to put you up on the block Razz
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:34 pm

No you're not <3 thanks Tyler I literally wouldn't be here without you.

Carter or Carly is going home tonight. Period.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:37 pm

Sad for Carter because I never wanted to go against her. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I'm not waiting for the 3rd time.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:15 pm

The thing is she wants to go against me, not you. But she doesn't realize she's screwing you over too. She picked AOC and Billie over both of us, and for that she needs to go. 

Tonight is going to be interesting since AOC is using her DPOV and I'll be using my Coup. I want to use it to put up Carter and hopefully it's her up against Carly for the vote. It will be hard to get Carter's minions to vote her out though so that sucks. I'm just glad there's no option for you to go up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Audrey & Tyler
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next