Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Marianne & Audrey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

This room is for Marianne & Audrey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Audrey   This room is for Marianne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:53 pm

Wait nvm he changed it LOL
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Audrey   This room is for Marianne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:54 pm

Wait what the hell... so he was going to put me up??
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Audrey   This room is for Marianne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:58 pm

Yeah to "lessen the blow". I told him it was a stupid move then he said he changed to Tyler
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Audrey   This room is for Marianne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:59 pm

That pisses me off because I thought we were friends and I always kept him safe when I was HOH, but whatever. Thank you so much for having my back and changing his mind, I appreciate that so much seriously
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Audrey   This room is for Marianne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:01 pm

You would've gone home too I'm sure of it, which is why I was like please don't do this. But of course I have your back, I'm glad I was able to convince him so easily
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Audrey   This room is for Marianne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:12 pm

Thank you so much. I owe you one, seriously. 

I would love for both of your nominees to go. Do you know how many people are voting Keke?
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Audrey   This room is for Marianne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:13 pm

At least 6 people have told me they're voting Keke but like even if you doubt she's getting votes just put yours there please. I really want to make sure people stick to this
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Audrey   This room is for Marianne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:17 pm

Yeah I will be voting her no worries!
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Audrey   This room is for Marianne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:17 pm

Okay thank you <3
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Audrey   This room is for Marianne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:51 pm

Audrey :/ please do Keke. I get it. But I know that it will end up with only like 2 votes in her if you don't do this for me
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Audrey   This room is for Marianne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:51 pm

I'm saying this because it's being said you're campaigning for Layla to go which I again am fine with. I just want Keke gone too
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Audrey   This room is for Marianne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:53 pm

I'm campaigning for Layla to go but I am voting Keke, you can trust me on that. I just want Layla to be the second person. Who is saying this though?
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Audrey   This room is for Marianne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:55 pm

Okay thank you! And Aang told me he heard it
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Audrey   This room is for Marianne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:14 pm

Hey girl, just want to check in after last night. Obviously I voted for Keke and I ended up campaigning for her to go, so I'm glad she did. I want to thank you again for steering Aang away from putting me up... I still can't believe he was going to do that. I hope you're doing well today
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Audrey   This room is for Marianne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:17 pm

He's telling people I told him to put up Megan and Tyler. So ridiculous lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Audrey   This room is for Marianne & Audrey - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Marianne & Audrey
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next