Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:05 am

I think keeping him is dangerous for us in the sense that if he stays, it shows us that if any of us sit next to him, we're leaving. I would rather not sit next to him ever on the block.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:06 am

thats true too
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:09 am

But I mean it's okay if y'all vote out Blair lol. That's just why I voted him out.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:11 am

What you said made a lot of sense Carter. I think he’s just gonna continue escaping the block. If what you said about Blair is right in that she is working with Marianne and wants us out thats gonna be a problem but Atleast we know moving forward. I voted Percy out and I told him
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:36 am

Percy just told Tyler if he stays he’s putting me up next to Audrey. Lol so there is that.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:38 am

lololol..... ok sending my vote for percy. cant have that
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:39 am

I literally be breathing wtf LMFAOOO

Daphne Blake and Layla Keating like this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 4:30 am

Just woke up, I fear percys speech makes me look quite bad even though I was left out of It. Me and Percy were good and I evicted him, thinking It would be much further than an 8-6 I’m actually shook that I could have tied It. My vote literally says “UGHHGGH Percy :/“ So I just want to make It clear that he probably left me out of It because he was 100% confident I was one of his votes to stay which I feel bad about because I thought I would have been one of 4 or so not that close of a vote. But I did not expose anything about the girls alliance to him as that really serves no benefit to me and idk if ur message was even about me but It felt like It could be so I wanted to tell you guys where I’m at Idrc about the rest
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:02 am

I noticed that you were left out of it but my comment wasn’t towards you. I feel like this has been a reoccurring theme and every day someone new is being left out of it but me and carter are always getting dragged. It’s honestly frustrating and disappointing because I thought after Megan left that MAYBE our group could serve some purpose
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:11 am

I honestly trust everyone left in the group so I personally feel like It could been a buildup of what Megan said and he’s just repeating because I feel like he didn’t really talk much to anyone. That being said though there was a big section dedicated to just AOC so I really don’t know. I just wanted to clear It up with y’all bc I’m already in enough hot water I wouldn’t wanna f this up too
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:13 am

You’re good with me sis I still trust you but also keep in mind that people are saying idk if Percy told them that there was an alliance of you, AOC, Penny, Chloe and Michael so that’s already out there and probably adding onto whatever the hell he tried to do last night
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:58 am

Michael created that and nobody really spoke It It was just him asking for votes when he was on the block lol. Idk if It was a typo or if they’re lying on It but Carly was in there not chloe. Nothing I was ever loyal to or was asked to be added to
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:33 am

Chile..... Percy aint do shit all game and wants to leave messy asf???? Im glad he’s gone finally.

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:38 am

Lmfao me too talm about ‘ to spice the game’ boy if you don’t -
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:39 am

LMAOOOOO “It’s a bit boring” as he calls out the same people his alliance called out as they too got the boot. Like boy stfu 😂 It’s boring to you cz you don’t actively play the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next